Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else enjoy this old classic?
man this is one of the alltime 80s classics. This one rates up there with National Lampoons Vacation, Raising Arizona, Planes Trains and Automobiles..great movie!!
"whats the score"..."nothing-nothing"..."whos winning?"........."the Bears" LOL
Great movie.
This is a great movie, but its been forever and a day since I've watched it. lol
Definatly a classic!! Let's see who remembers........

Footloose
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Valley Girls
Sixteen Candles
Urban Cowboy
Risky Business
Porky's
Goonies
Stripes
Cannonball Run
Flashdance
Cheech and Chongs' Still Smokin
St. Elmo's Fire
and of course.... Top Gun...

I know this thread is about Ferris Bueller BUT... it brought back sooooo many memories!!
phs1986 Wrote:Definatly a classic!! Let's see who remembers........

Footloose
Valley Girls
Sixteen Candles
Urban Cowboy
Risky Business
Porky's
Goonies
Stripes
Cannonball Run
Flashdance
St. Elmo's Fire

I know this thread is about Ferris Bueller BUT... it brought back sooooo many memories!!

Iv seen those on comedy central a few times.

Footloose
Valley Girls
Sixteen Candles
Urban Cowboy
Risky Business
Porky's
Goonies
Stripes
Cannonball Run
Flashdance
St. Elmo's Fire

Me and my best friend in school used to watch all the Cheech and Chong movies! My favorites were Nice Dreams and Up In Smoke.
More Cowbell Wrote:Me and my best friend in school used to watch all the Cheech and Chong movies! My favorites were Nice Dreams and Up In Smoke.

I must say Nice Dreams is the funniest one I have seen. Love the characters that Pee Wee Herman always plays in these movies.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I must say Nice Dreams is the funniest one I have seen. Love the characters that Pee Wee Herman always plays in these movies.

Wonder what Pee Wee's up to these days?
When I see this movie it reminds me of my childhood. I have probably seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off 200 times, LOL!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:"whats the score"..."nothing-nothing"..."whos winning?"........."the Bears" LOL

That guy plays the best part in the movie....
Love it!
funny how Ben Stein became so big, but the teacher fom Fast Times seemed to dissappear
my mom says this movie was made about me.
it is just genious, well, besides running the miles off or trying at least and running it out of the back glass to the garage!

Footloose
Valley Girls
Sixteen Candles
Urban Cowboy
Risky Business
Porky's
Goonies
Stripes
Cannonball Run
Flashdance
St. Elmo's Fire

Great list PHS1986...May I add Caddyshack?
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Great list PHS1986...May I add Caddyshack?

Definatly!! I forgot Caddyshack!!
Spaceballs...That is one that you forgot!
"Bueller? Bueller??"

Footloose
Valley Girls
Sixteen Candles
Urban Cowboy
Risky Business
Porky's
Goonies
Stripes
Cannonball Run
Flashdance
St. Elmo's Fire

What about Animal House? That is like the first classic comedy lol. Loved it.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:"whats the score"..."nothing-nothing"..."whos winning?"........."the Bears" LOL

lmao, my favorite part! Love this movie!
"Save Ferris"
"your Abe Frohman? The SAUSAGE king of Chicago?"
I love when Ferris gets his girlfriend out of school by posing as her dad, then when she gets to the car she lays a big kiss on him! Principal Rooney is watching the whole time and just has the most disgusted look on his face...
That was classic!
Teacher: "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? "

Student: "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."
I could be the walrus..........
Another part I like is when they go into town and leave their car (and keys) with the workers at the parking garage. Right after they walk out, you see the car tear out of the garage and go flying down the road!

If I had a nice car like that, I don't think could ever leave it with a valet...
"I dont trust Ferris Bueller any further than I can throw him!
Well with youre bad knee,Ed, you shouldnt be throwing anybody" LOL!
I remember listening to the radio while I was getting ready for school in the mornings and theyd always play the line when Ferris said "Who could possibly handle school on a day like this". To which I always replied "AMEN"!
Pages: 1 2