Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which is your favorite beer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Come on guys, lets hear it.
although those are some fine beers, Ill take my usual Coors Light. I like Michelob Light too, but thats payday beer, lol..give a nice runner up trophy to Busch Light for its cost effeciency, and great taste.:Thumbs:
lol I dont have a say in this poll either...HAHA
It's a tie between Heineken, Guinness, and Hofbrauhaus Premium Lager.
Bud Ice
Killians Red is good beer too..and Bud Light Ice is great but the top of the mountain hardly carries it..
Amstel Light. The "Beer Drinkers" light beer.

And Bass Ale, on-tap only.
I like Heineken when I have some money, but if I'm low on cash I usually get Keystone Light.
What, no Schmitt's Gay on the list? Smile
More Cowbell Wrote:What, no Schmitt's Gay on the list? Smile

"If your thristy and your gay then grab a Schmitt's Gay." One of my favorite SNL skits of all time.
Whoops, I didn't mean to quote Jonnyappleseed with my previous post, just meant to do a 'new post' but I must have hit the wrong button by mistake. Dude, sorry if it seemed that post was directed at you... Big Grin

If a mod could possibly take out the quote, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Red Stripe...Best beer ever!!!

But I am a Miller Lite man at heart.

By the way, if I listed all of the beers I've drank we'd have to start a forum devoted to that only.
BL..No doubt!!...TH32..I thought you was a Pabst Blue Ribbon man., lol....
Labatt Blue.
oh no doubt...no shame in that...I still love PBR:thumpsup: ..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:BL..No doubt!!...TH32..I thought you was a Pabst Blue Ribbon man., lol....
No Paps Blue Ribbon? Personally I enjoy an ice cold Budweiser, not a fan of light beer, but if I had to choose one it would be Bud Light.
BoondockSaint Wrote:Red Stripe...Best beer ever!!!

By the way, if I listed all of the beers I've drank we'd have to start a forum devoted to that only.

Blah, I hate Red Stripe, I took one drink and threw up in my mouth.
I have to go with Bud Light on this one. I've been trying to switch my dad for a couple years, he lives the highlife. lol
BC75 Wrote:I have to go with Bud Light on this one. I've been trying to switch my dad for a couple years, he lives the highlife. lol

Bud Light for me too
Here ya go... LMAO!!!!
:thumpsup: right on!
phs1986 Wrote:Here ya go... LMAO!!!!
depends on the food
BoondockSaint Wrote:Red Stripe...Best beer ever!!!

i heard that.
Miller High Life
Amstel Light
Sam Adams Light
i drink miller lite except on race day i drink the diesel or as some call it Budweiser and yes i am a Dale JR fan.
Miller Light because I once read a report that it was lowest in carbs.
Tomorrow's payday. Enough PBR or Busch Light for me (till the next two weeks, lol). I get to drink the Miller Light or Coors Light (aka payday beer)!
alfus21 Wrote:Miller High Life
LOL the Champagne of beers LOL
Corona extra, or mickeys malt liquor..
that counts..
Pages: 1 2