Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 3 players from each district since 1990
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imo just from what I've saw would like others opinions on what they saw
57th- jr vanhoose, todd tackett, craig ratliff
58th- jermey hall, rocky Newsome, thomas Jenkins
59th- elisha justice, patrick tackett, wyatt battile
60th- christian mounts. Dont really remember any others.
Districts have changed recently and some teams added. North and South to 13th region, Bell in a district with Harlan city, County and Middlesboro. 51st Knox, Lynn Camp, Barbourville and Pineville. Clay, Oneida, Jackson and Red Bird and NL in 49th. 50th with Corbin, Williamsburg, SL and Whitley.
Mamba Wrote:Imo just from what I've saw would like others opinions on what they saw
57th- jr vanhoose, todd tackett, craig ratliff
58th- jermey hall, rocky Newsome, thomas Jenkins
59th- elisha justice, patrick tackett, wyatt battile
60th- christian mounts. Dont really remember any others.
1990-50th District
Tony Patterson, Tommy Stewart, David Mills
Just off the top of my head, I'd replace Craig Ratliff with Mason Blair. The kid that played at Lawrence County a few years ago, scored a lot of points, think he was from WV, would have to be on the list.
ekywildcat Wrote:Just off the top of my head, I'd replace Craig Ratliff with Mason Blair. The kid that played at Lawrence County a few years ago, scored a lot of points, think he was from WV, would have to be on the list.

Craig played on a team with 2 other Divison 1 players. He would have been a 30-15-5 a night guy on another team.
2000PHS Wrote:Craig played on a team with 2 other Divison 1 players. He would have been a 30-15-5 a night guy on another team.

:hilarious: :lmao:
2000PHS Wrote:Craig played on a team with 2 other Divison 1 players. He would have been a 30-15-5 a night guy on another team.

We’ll Maybe 18, 10 & 3. The 95 Paintsville team also had Bryan Lyon who was ONE of the most gifted players I’ve players to come through Paintsville.
Superfly Wrote:1990-50th District
Tony Patterson, Tommy Stewart, David Mills

How tony P from corbin didn’t make that is beyond me? Rick Jones also played for corbin in that time before transferring to Scott county. If you include them, they are #1 and #2 hands down.
A Taylor runs circles around all of them
Hound05 Wrote:How tony P from corbin didn’t make that is beyond me? Rick Jones also played for corbin in that time before transferring to Scott county. If you include them, they are #1 and #2 hands down.

Rick Jones was in diapers in 1990
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:We’ll Maybe 18, 10 & 3. The 95 Paintsville team also had Bryan Lyon who was ONE of the most gifted players I’ve players to come through Paintsville.

I played against ALL those guys in the 90’s. Lyons was part of setting up what eventually became a state title team but I though Mckenzie, Ratliff, Vanhoose where all harder assignments and mismatches.
57th JR Vanhoose, Todd Tackett, Landon Slone
Superfly Wrote:Rick Jones was in diapers in 1990

But he didn’t stay in them. Thread title SINCE 1990