Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cumberland in 2007?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is Cumberland going to be? Haven't heard anything about them?
They will be one heck of a football team even without Washington and the other guy!
I agree! Isn't this the last year for Cumberland before becoming New Harlan?
It is their last year. The 'Skins should be one of the better teams they have had there in a while. Since it is the last year for those schools, I would like to see them honor some of the past Cumberland teams along with teams from Lynch and Benham before one of their final home games.
How with the losses of Vicini and Washington?
If I remember correctly they still have there fullback(his name escapes me right now)... That kid can flat out run the ball... Last year at Somerset he ran all over the Jumpers for about 200+ and I believe he was only a sophmore last year but I'm not real sure.
What about the lineman? How many are returning?
Cumberland will have 4 returnin startin lineman
should be a fun game then.....be a good district game for us...i see the district coming down to us cumberland and harlan.....well have to play super hard tho and take no team lightly. IMO Cumberland should be a better team than harlan...but...well see
I have heard that Harlan lost everything and only great things about Cumberland!