Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central Patriots 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With The Season Coming Closer and Closer ...how does everyone think the patriots will do this season...Any Predictions??
Cumberland-W
Perry County Central-L
Shelby Valley-L
Open
Corbin-L
East Ridge-L
Leslie County-L
South Floyd-W
Middlesboro-L
Allen Central-W
Estill County-L
3-7
They won't beat Cumberland. And why do you think they will. It is your opinion, but does Cumberland have anything this year because I thought they was suppose to be pretty good! I know they lost Washington, Vacini and more.
I am seeing 2-8! Long year for Beder and Company!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They won't beat Cumberland. And why do you think they will. It is your opinion, but does Cumberland have anything this year because I thought they was suppose to be pretty good! I know they lost Washington, Vacini and more.

I just have heard that they arnt suppost to be any good this year.
Cumberland is usually good every year! Plus they play in a VERY TOUGH district!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am seeing 2-8! Long year for Beder and Company!

Well said..I see them goin 1-9 or 2-8... a win over SF and then maybe ER....KCC is a very young team tho.
I am not seeing KCC beating East Ridge. Of course you still have Bobby Owens at KCC right?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am not seeing KCC beating East Ridge. Of course you still have Bobby Owens at KCC right?
Bobby Owens graduated and they should play East Ridge close for awhile, but I think ER will win by 2+ TD's.
I would consider it a good season if they can compete in the games and get the Mercy rule in more than half their games.
Ouch..They will win 2 games I know!
Knott County should win 2-3 games, and COULD compete against some other teams IF they were a smarter team. They are taught about the strength and the speed element of the game but the mental element is neglected. They run around, especially on defense like they have no idea what they are doing. I wish them the best of luck, but they need to start focusing on the mental part of the game a bit more, especially in the feeder program.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Knott County should win 2-3 games, and COULD compete against some other teams IF they were a smarter team. They are taught about the strength and the speed element of the game but the mental element is neglected. They run around, especially on defense like they have no idea what they are doing. I wish them the best of luck, but they need to start focusing on the mental part of the game a bit more, especially in the feeder program.

OK?
warriorpride Wrote:Cumberland-W
Perry County Central-L
Shelby Valley-L
Open
Corbin-L
East Ridge-L
Leslie County-L
South Floyd-W
Middlesboro-L
Allen Central-W
Estill County-L
3-7

East Ridge will be a Win.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I would consider it a good season if they can compete in the games and get the Mercy rule in more than half their games.

Why so negative.
i think kcc will do Better this year...they have a good line and there becoming a better team all around...Good Luck this year Pats
Benchwarmer Wrote:Why so negative.
Not negative, realistic and honest. I have seen the kids first-hand and have seen the weay they are taught. I am not saying things just out of ignorance, I have seen what is happening in Knott personally.
Benchwarmer Wrote:East Ridge will be a Win.
I don't think so.
They scrimmage Paintsville, right?
Winnable games include: Shelby Valley, East Ridge, South Floyd and Allen Central
Definite Losses include: Cumberland, PCC, Corbin, Leslie Co. and Middlesboro
Toss up games include: Estill Co.
You are looking at a maximum win total of 5.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I don't think so.
You can think all you want. It will be a win for KCC.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Not negative, realistic and honest. I have seen the kids first-hand and have seen the weay they are taught. I am not saying things just out of ignorance, I have seen what is happening in Knott personally.

You sound like a person that wasn't hired to coach at KCC and you are holding hard feelings.
I think KCC will be competetive and will improve as the season moves forward. It will take time to implement a true program and I believe once Beder hires some additional help it will start to improve on a more rapid basis. Good luck KCC.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Coach Coldwell. I haven't heard from him in a while. I'd like to talk a little football with him, see if he's going to get back into coaching.