Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie @ hazard 8/9/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got?
Just hope both teams get good work in and avoid any injuries..
Should be a good scrimmage for both teams.
bac2369 Wrote:Should be a good scrimmage for both teams.

You keep us informed bac2369, and you do know I am a spy.GO PANTHERS!!!
Patriot1 Wrote:You keep us informed bac2369, and you do know I am a spy.GO PANTHERS!!!

Aren’t we all!!! LoL but I can give you my opinion afterwords.
Just practice. Hope both teams get the most out of it and both stay injury free.
I’m hearing from some sources on the ground. Leslie could have a high octane offense. Anyone hearing anything?
I know their run stop will be a major thing to watch for this year
Good luck to both teams. Hope you escape without any injuries and have great seasons.
How did both teams look?
Last score update I had was Leslie 6 Hazard 0
Varsity finished 3-3. JV was 3-0 Hazard.
It was a physical game. Both teams looked solid. Varsity was a battle.
In the 10 and 10 set with both teams getting about 30 plays, Leslie was up 2-1

In the 2 qrt set (which was a game setting) with chains Hazard was up 14-0
3 series a piece in the first varsity portion. Leslie’s first series they gain only about 10 yards. Hazard drove the field down inside the 10 but failed to score on its first series.

Leslie’s 2nd series saw a big play from a screen pass to set up a score. Hazard drove to inside the 5 but failed to score again.

3rd series for Leslie was another screen took to the house for a touchdown. Hazards 3rd series finally saw a touchdown.

JV was suppose to play a 15 minute quarter but was cut short. Leslie drove the field but turned it over. Hazard JV scored 3 times.

2-10 minute quarters saw Leslie go 3 and out. Hazard drove inside the 5 but come up short on 4th down. Leslie then went 3 and out again. Hazard scored on this series. Leslie gets a big 60 yard play but Hazard defense stopped them on downs. Hazards first play was a INT. Leslie tryed a field goal and it hit the back of a lineman.

Hazards backup Quarterback run the offense next and they drove the field for a score.

I think that was the last score.

So maybe my math was off on the varsity portion. But I thought it was 3 TDs a piece.
VICTORY FORMATION Wrote:In the 10 and 10 set with both teams getting about 30 plays, Leslie was up 2-1

In the 2 qrt set (which was a game setting) with chains Hazard was up 14-0

Ok I did mess up on my math.
My thoughts for both team.

Leslie is going to get better each week. They will need to find a running game to help get the offense bring it up to another level. They have excellent wide outs. Trent Asher is fast!!! They also block well which helps there screen game.
Defensively I think Leslie will be just fine. They give up some yardage on the ground but not sure they see a runningbacks similar to fletcher and crew until the Breathitt game. Those kids will hit you in the linebacking crew.

Hazard looked good offensively mixing it up on all there drives moving the ball well. Must convert a little more inside the 20. The offensive line give quarterback plenty of time to throw.

Defensively Hazard looked solid as well. They will also get better as the season progresses.. run defense was stout! 3 big play given up. 2 set up score and the other the defense bowed its back.

I think both teams could be dangerous come playoff time.
It was pretty good game a lot of hard hitting and sum explosive plays from both teams
Hazard is pretty solid and Leslie hung in there. Think they will both have a pretty successful season. Leslie is a totally different team than this time last year.
Yep Farler kid is quick and can catch the ball. Asher is also quick. Those two together gonna be tough to catch!