Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Has anyone downloaded the NCAA 2008 demo for Xbox 360 yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The demo is available for download on Xbox Live. I don't have a 360 but will be getting one in the next couple of weeks after the price drop. The 360 is the only version running a 60 FPS.. PS3 only got 30 FPS.. The 60 FPS should make for some smooth game play. Anyway, if you played it, how was it?
Im planing on getting a 360 on christmas. NCAA is the first game im getting.
I just can't quit playing the PS2. I love the controls and the sports games aren't too busy as they are for the bigger systems IMO!
I have a 360 and Xbox LIVE, but ive not downloaded the demo ive just been playing NCAA 07 for PS2 (ohio state with the option unstoppable) But I plan on buying NCAA 08 for 360 on tuesday... if anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live pm me ill tell you my gamertag...Ill spank that booty at some NCAA or anything else you wanna lose at Wink
P-Villain! Wrote:I have a 360 and Xbox LIVE, but ive not downloaded the demo ive just been playing NCAA 07 for PS2 (ohio state with the option unstoppable) But I plan on buying NCAA 08 for 360 on tuesday... if anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live pm me ill tell you my gamertag...Ill spank that booty at some NCAA or anything else you wanna lose at Wink

You online with ps2.. I want to see just how unstoppable your option is..Big Grin
calQlate Wrote:You online with ps2.. I want to see just how unstoppable your option is..Big Grin
I can stop you
I sould get it as soon as I can and stop all of you haha.
calQlate Wrote:You online with ps2.. I want to see just how unstoppable your option is..Big Grin

After we lost last year in the playoffs...after lifting everyday me and alotta pikevilles team would come to my house and play NCAA 07 for hours and hours...but one tragic day our corner wes hook stumbled and stepped on my playstation and unfortunately messed up the game now all i can do is play spring drills (Which Ive perfected) the game works fine until the first play of the game then it freezes...But hey calQlate Im up for a challenge Ill go rent the game if you want to get beat that bad Smile I have ps2 online
i've got my copy pre -ordered for the 360.. actually i think i need to go pick it up...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i've got my copy pre -ordered for the 360.. actually i think i need to go pick it up...

Ya, I think it dropped on the 17th.. It should be in.. You running with the cats.. I am 5-0 playing on All American. Beat Louisville 63-28 last night and Arkansas 70-18. I play this game too much though. Next season I'm moving up to Heisman. Only reason I haven't is because ranked games online are all All American and my timing on passing routes is perfect. Heisman is so much faster that I'm afraid it will throw off my timing. But I won't be playing much online this year so hopefully the Heisman level will make my dynasty games a little closer.
i always play on heisman.. then i'll go to like j.v. just to switch things up.. do you have a 360 now?? if so you should look me up and we'll play sometime
this game is awesome.. well the frame rate anyway.. it runs so smooth