Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 12th/13th Region scholarship offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know out of the to be Juniors and Seniors in the 12th and 13th region girls who has been offered scholarships and by who?
I seen where the Blevins kid from Wayne County has received a couple D1 offers. I know one is from NKU.
Wonder if any will come out of the exposure event at South Laurel next week. Lots of undiscovered talent in the area.
Hope so. A lot of girls in the area play 2 to 3 sports and don’t get a chance to play AAU/travel ball. Amidst from SW ,Siler from Whitley Co. Smith from Somerset. Stewart’s from Corbin. A lot of “hidden “ talent
I’d say the player rankings will be switched a bit after seeing the local girls
Superfly Wrote:Hope so. A lot of girls in the area play 2 to 3 sports and don’t get a chance to play AAU/travel ball. Amidst from SW ,Siler from Whitley Co. Smith from Somerset. Stewart’s from Corbin. A lot of “hidden “ talent
I’d say the player rankings will be switched a bit after seeing the local girls

Where are these rankings?
Willow13 Wrote:Wonder if any will come out of the exposure event at South Laurel next week. Lots of undiscovered talent in the area.

This was nothing more than a KP event for their players. Games were so sloppy and so physical that no way you could scout a player much less uncover a hidden gem.
It was all set up to get the SL girls seen.
^ Must be someone who isn’t happy they got some transfers in... Smile Looked like a very well run event for alot of kids to get seen, games was called a little rough but other than that it was great!

P.S. If all programs would take a page out of their book and sell their kids like SL does, kids would probably come running to their school. Heck they are even selling cross town rival kids more than the own school they play for!
I heard some good things about the event and I hope it continues. Anything that gets a kid in front of a college coach is a plus. No matter how the officiating was. As far as the 4 or 5 recruits maybe those will be able to finally get South a win over that crosstown rival. The last 5 or 6 years haven’t been to good for the Cards. If it don’t happen this year I don’t see it happening for a long time.
Wonder if they will have some kind of showcase for the boys? Seems if one player got an offer that it’s worth it
Someone gets kids in front of college coaches and the KHSAA agreed to it and you complain about referees? :please:

Some of you need to have a hard look at your heart condition......
Looks like Lillie Hall from Williamsburg signed today with University of the Cumberland’s. Great player and young lady.

Any other college offers coming to 12th & 13th region players?