Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: County Attorney Arrested for DUI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson County Attorney Michael S. Endicott was arrested Saturday evening for DUI by the Paintsville City Police. This is his second DUI offense in the last 30 days. He plead guilty to the charges yesterday in court.
yes, he got a criminal charge against him last month in floyd county for drinking on the lake at jenny wiley. i read in the big sandy that he got open container of alcohol beverage slapped on him. i dont understand how he can punish people for doing what he does. a buddy of mine that works for the johnson county sheriffs dept said that mr. endicott blew a .293 to get arrested. i guess it will make big headlines in johnson county in the wednesday paper.
BlueBells Wrote:yes, he got a criminal charge against him last month in floyd county for drinking on the lake at jenny wiley. i read in the big sandy that he got open container of alcohol beverage slapped on him. i dont understand how he can punish people for doing what he does. a buddy of mine that works for the johnson county sheriffs dept said that mr. endicott blew a .293 to get arrested. i guess it will make big headlines in johnson county in the wednesday paper.

Man watch what you say, You could get your buddy in trouble for releasing that information out to the public. And yea its sad that someone that is suppose to be fighting crime is out doing it himself.
Batpuff Wrote:Man watch what you say, You could get your buddy in trouble for releasing that information out to the public. And yea its sad that someone that is suppose to be fighting crime is out doing it himself.

It was aired on WSAZ last night. It is public record.
And to think, the citizens of Johnson County voted for this man to replace the best county attorney we have ever had, think about that. I say bring Mr. Paul L. Pack back.
I'm not the type to condone anyone that chooses to drink because I do it occasionally do it myself. But being an elected public official he should be more wise with his decisions.
I dont think anyone would condone someone for drinking but when you hop behind the wheel of a vehicle and hit the roadways, then thats a different story. He endangered all the lives of us and all of our families. Todays paper said he crossed the yellow line, almost hit 3 officers and fled, couldnt hold his head up. AND WAS DRIVING A VEHICLE. THATS A DAMN SHAME.
How many more years does he have in office? He was elected just this past November wasn't he? Also adding on to what you have just said BlueBells he has lost his liscense for 90 days.
GRIZZ Wrote:How many more years does he have in office? He was elected just this past November wasn't he? Also adding on to what you have just said BlueBells he has lost his liscense for 90 days.

Yes, that is what the papers reported BUT, if he had hit and killed some innocent person, they would of lost their liscense FOREVER.
the crash on I-75 that killed 4 people was a drunk driver. i hate thieves, liars and drunk drivers. i lost a family member to a drunk driver in 1984 and it still effects me to this day.
Redneck Wrote:And to think, the citizens of Johnson County voted for this man to replace the best county attorney we have ever had, think about that. I say bring Mr. Paul L. Pack back.

Hell yeah!
Redneck Wrote:And to think, the citizens of Johnson County voted for this man to replace the best county attorney we have ever had, think about that. I say bring Mr. Paul L. Pack back.

:goofy:

i may agree with 2nd best, but a distanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 2nd.
Ring'Em Up Wrote::goofy:

i may agree with 2nd best, but a distanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt 2nd.

Who was the best? Not disagreein with ya, just wonderin.
i think Paul did a fine job from jus hearsay, ya know....newspaper reports and such. never had to deal with anything thru him. jus know he did alot of stuff with people not paying child support and stuff like that.
Scott was always a man i thought did a GREAT job. And a great man as well.
You've got to be kidding!!!! He was the WORST, buddy buddy, backpocket favor pitcher that Johnson County ever saw. Preston would have rather slapped himself than to go after someone for being a dead beat parent. The numbers do not lie, look 'em up.