Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Priest Holmes is done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just seen on kffl.com Holmes career is over (head and neck).
rallo316 Wrote:just seen on kffl.com Holmes career is over (head and neck).

nice player had a few good years hate to see him be done
That sucks...hate to see him go. He was one of my faves...the chiefs better not let Larry Johnson get away from them...
cig107 Wrote:That sucks...hate to see him go. He was one of my faves...the chiefs better not let Larry Johnson get away from them...

Johnson will be gone in a few also. No way his body can continue to take the beating the Chiefs are putting him through.
They need a VERY GOOD dependable backup for larry Johnson! Holmes had a VERY good career indeed!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They need a VERY GOOD dependable backup for larry Johnson! Holmes had a VERY good career indeed!

his career was on a downward spiral.............. just my opinion
Yeah, but look what he did in his short time!
Shocks me but better to be safe than sorry and retire while you can
Priest Holmes was an overachiever for his career. I hate to see him retire, but like UKgirl said, its better to be safe than sorry. See Earl Campbell, that guy cant walk without a cane, and he's only in his very early 50s..good luck Priest..
Earl Campbell was football playing machine.
Wasn't Holmes a backup in college?
he and Ricky Williams were at Texas at the same time..Priest hardly ever got to play though..quote=PLAYBOY5;410517]Wasn't Holmes a backup in college?[/quote]
Yup, I thought so. Unreal to think of how much talent the Horns with them 2!
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Shocks me but better to be safe than sorry and retire while you can

Well agreed. Hate to see ya go Priest!