Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6 year old girl gets her intestine sucked out by pool drain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_186091840.html

was watching CNN and it seem she was sittin on it and it sucked the intestine out of her from a tear near her rectum. 2 thoughts about this couldn't she tell this was happening and where was the parents
I seen this earlier...ugh
Oh. My. God. I read about an incident like this in some weird disgusting novel I got at the library once. I mean it was basically the same thing, except it was a guy, and it was more perverted. But he had his intestines sucked out and he bit them off.. Sad I thought that was the most GROSS story in the entire world. To find out it really happend. OMG. That blows my mind.
I dont understand how she couldnt fell this happing.
Poor baby..... Her life is forever changed!!!
Brittany0121 Wrote:Oh. My. God. I read about an incident like this in some weird disgusting novel I got at the library once. I mean it was basically the same thing, except it was a guy, and it was more perverted. But he had his intestines sucked out and he bit them off.. Sad I thought that was the most GROSS story in the entire world. To find out it really happend. OMG. That blows my mind.

I read the same book. I never thought something like that could actually happen.
I did not think something like this was even possible until I heard this story. Unreal, and a horrible tragedy for that poor girl.