Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Bobcats have made their decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This morning Coach Johnathan "RED" Parsons was named the Head Coach of Betsy Layne High School. Congrats to RED on getting the job. What does everyone think about this decision. I think it is the right one. RED has been with the program for six years now and loves everything about Betsy Layne High School and he will be dedicated and do everything in his power to see that we make history this year. Again Congratulations Coach now LETS GO TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to Red on getting the job, and good luck to the Bobcats!
Congrats Red, Hope you do well at Betsy Layne.
Congrats Coach and Best Of Luck!
Good Luck Red and the Bobcats. You WILL DO WELL!!
0-10
rip_28, hasn't anyone told you, don't have nothing good to say don't say it
Congrats Red im really happy you got the job and good luck next year.
Congrats Red.
Congrats Red!! Good luck!!
congrats Coach, and give em hell this year..good luck to you and the Bobcats
Congrats Red!
Anybody think that this guy will do better than the last.
Congrats Red. I know you'll do better than the last. Who will be some of his assistants? I heard Coach Jarrell would be back if Red got the job, but who knows. Good Luck again, and I predict them getting the 3 seed in the playoffs next season JMO!!!
I think coach parsons is waiting for some more hirings at the school to finalize his assistants. I do know that Adam Collins will be helping him. He was an exceptional player when he played a couple of years ago.
Good luck.
That would be great if Coach Jarrel came back to help
anyone ready for practice Tuesday?????
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:rip_28, hasn't anyone told you, don't have nothing good to say don't say it
Your right,
1-9Cool
RIP_28 Wrote:Your right,
1-9Cool
I'm gonna say you're wrong, and predict they get above .500
OnCeABobcat Wrote:I'm gonna say you're wrong, and predict they get above .500
That is a bold statement.
0-10
andydemonic, i would say you are wrong, the bobcats will win SOME GAMES and THEY WILL MAKE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea the Bobcats have a good chance of winning some games. I can see them beating Phelps, South Floyd, and Allen Central.
I think the bobcats will improve from last years record. Lets change the thread to what will the bobcats do this year?
I believe that the Bobcats will go 8-2 or 7-3 with a two seed in the playoff's. They are loaded, look out single A!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....8-2?!?!?!?!!?!? You have to be kidding...or just sucking up because of all the hard feelings the BL ppl have against you...
Neither, I just know what talent is down there! I am not sucking up, my true friends know why I left.
cig107 Wrote:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....8-2?!?!?!?!!?!? You have to be kidding...or just sucking up because of all the hard feelings the BL ppl have against you...
Why did you leave?
CoachB Wrote:I believe that the Bobcats will go 8-2 or 7-3 with a two seed in the playoff's. They are loaded, look out single A!
1-9 to 8-2 Coach? C'mon Coach are you sure it's not the same old BL? If they are going to be this "good" then why did you leave?
Pages: 1 2