Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Democrat Debate reminds me of this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jetpilot Wrote:

Agreed. Still, the scene you linked is far more believable and palatable than the snippet of so-called debate I saw. Every previous debate I have seen had at least one side grounded in fact. Last night's nightmare looked like a city council meeting attended by the ghouls who led the governments of Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'm way past the level of casual concern of which most people seem rather lightly burdened. The spiraling effects of our societal decline as discussed on here over recent years, will soon lay heavily on each of us in a very personal manner. We won't just be watching it on TV and shaking our heads, we'll be living it. God's judgment isn't always sudden, most of the time He gives folks plenty of time to repent while they're being slowly painted into a corner for which there is no possible hope of escape.

If the people vote for these characters again IMHO, the affect to put it lightly, will be disastrous.
Not true!! The characters in your clip are far more interesting!

Confusednicker:
Republicans 17 last election
Democrat 24 this election

Democrat wins 2020 going by the numbers. Confusednicker: