Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 12 Region Top Dogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 12th Region has been dominated by Wayne, Pulaski, SW etc the last few years. Recently Lincoln and Boyle have emerged as contenders. There is a lot of young talent this year. Who are the top players out of the 12th Region?
Kade Grundy, junior to be at Somerset is one of the top players in the area and in the region. Grundy has already committed to Louisville for baseball. Somerset will be a regional title contender the next two seasons.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Kade Grundy, junior to be at Somerset is one of the top players in the area and in the region. Grundy has already committed to Louisville for baseball. Somerset will be a regional title contender the next two seasons.

I agree, Somerset will be a good basketball team. Top 2 or 3 in Region.
DawgBall Wrote:The 12th Region has been dominated by Wayne, Pulaski, SW etc the last few years. Recently Lincoln and Boyle have emerged as contenders. There is a lot of young talent this year. Who are the top players out of the 12th Region?

Mercer has played in the 12th region championship 3 of the last 4 years winning it once. Wayne and Danville haven't played in the 12th region championship in a while. With that being said I think Lincoln is the favorite this year with Wayne being close behind them. Somerset also brings back a lot and should be up there as a contender. Past that I think you could put 5-6 teams as outside contenders also.
Pulaski will be a contender
Southwestern, Pulaski, Lincoln, Danville, Somerset and Wayne will all be good next year. I think PC or Lincoln will win the 12th region.
I like all the larger Schools, PC, Southwestern, Lincoln and Wayne. With Somerset having a top 5 team. Good Luck to all.
All of these schools have great teams and young talent coming up. I hear Lincoln and Pulaski have talented freshman teams and Garrard has an outstanding 8th grade point guard that will see varsity time. Could be some great games this year!
I’m looking forward to see what Danville will bring this season.
They might surprise some people for sure!! Danville will have some players..