Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Seth Harvey back at Russell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what i hear seth harvey is back at russell...
State your sources.

I spoke with his father a couple of weeks ago and work and family had him moving back to Louisville.
seth himself....my friend was tlaking to him and supposivly seht and his mother are moving back here...well seth said hes already back here
I think RedDevilStXIUFan could probably clear all of this up. I'll wait to hear from him.
now i dont know if this is all true but my sources are pretty sturdy
RedDevilRB Wrote:now i dont know if this is all true but my sources are pretty sturdy

Smile That is an amusing comment. If you are talking to Seth it is definately STURDY!
haha yeah thats true
If it is true,,,WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! He will have his first test at the Greenup game with the boy who was suppose to play at Russell this year... The big 6'10" stayed and is playing for Greenup as I was told this past week.. I will wait and see on this too.
I keep hearing that he is already back for good. Numerous sources say Seth is back and ready for Red Devil football. Sorry St. X fans but this kid has found a home with the Red Devils!
:devilflam
RedDevilRB Wrote:seth himself....my friend was tlaking to him and supposivly seht and his mother are moving back here...well seth said hes already back here

thats a big plus..
yea well this thread needs deleted. its not true ive talked to seth, he tells me that he's not moving back.
ukno08 Wrote:yea well this thread needs deleted. its not true ive talked to seth, he tells me that he's not moving back.

If what you say is true I agree 100%.
So far 1 has talked to him and said he was staying here and 1 has talked to him and said he is leaving. I am going to leave this thread open in hopes of hearing from RedDevilStXIUFan to put all of the rumors to rest.
Spoke with his father and the truth is that Seth is going to stay at St. X.

End of rumor. Thread closed.