Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Become a Vegetarian to Stop Global Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new British study, said that meat eaters produce 1.5 tons more of CO2 per year, than Vegetarians do, they also stated that adopting a vegetarian diet reduces one persons impact on the envirornment more than giving up their car for or forgoing several plane trips a year.

So if I understand this right, instead of riding bicycles, driving Hybrids, buying carbon offsets for the use of my car every year, I could just give up meat. I know one thing all this talk about meat has made me hungry, a thick juicy steaks sure sounds good about now!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-frie...53454.html
I'm sure PETA will use this as evidence to support some kind of law to make it illegal to eat meat. It's all beans and rice from here on... Rolleyes
Screw that noise. Global warming's just gonna have to exist, get worse, whatever. I aint gonna stop eating steaks and burgers for anybody.....or anything, lol..
I like my REAL protein too much!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Screw that noise. Global warming's just gonna have to exist, get worse, whatever. I aint gonna stop eating steaks and burgers for anybody.....or anything, lol..

AMEN!!! Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Screw that noise. Global warming's just gonna have to exist, get worse, whatever. I aint gonna stop eating steaks and burgers for anybody.....or anything, lol..
i agree with you and also throw some chicken in there.
PETA needs to go hug a tree.
So, no organic crap for me. I minds well eat cardboard with salt on it!
Psh...wow..this may be the stupidest thing ive heard in a while.