Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 4 Powell County 3 (14th Region tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt getgets 3 in the top of the 7th to win it 4-3. Breathitt vs. Hazard for the regional championship.
Pitch count got the pirates tonight. Skidmore went over the 120 limit. Breathitt played a hell of a game. Willis is a really good coach. Idk if they can hang with hazard though.
Skidmore went the limit and Breathitt never gave up. Some close plays here and there, but Breathitt hung tough. Hats off to Coach Willis and his team on this win. He will have a battle on his hands against Hazard, but I think everyone has learned to not count them out.
Da Truth Wrote:Skidmore went the limit and Breathitt never gave up. Some close plays here and there, but Breathitt hung tough. Hats off to Coach Willis and his team on this win. He will have a battle on his hands against Hazard, but I think everyone has learned to not count them out.

I agree with you that no one should count them out, but Hazard is on another level right now. Like I said, Hazard better enjoy this rare 4-5 year run they have had with this group of seniors because its coming to an end. Not saying they cant win it again, just not in dominant fashion like they have the last several years.
Where was Coach Willis prior to coming to BC
Fireball Wrote:Where was Coach Willis prior to coming to BC

Perry Central as an Assistant
Coach Willis deserved this opportunity and has put in the time and effort to succeed. Both teams had good runs in the tournament.
Great run for Breathitt and Coach Willis. Hard work pays off.