Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central vs. Lawrence County
Tonight (5/28) @ 7:00pm at Floyd Central HS.
This will be the fourth time in the past seven seasons that JC & Lawrence have played for the 15th region championship.

2014 (JC), 2015 (Lawrence Co.), 2016 (JC) & 2019.
Let's go Eagles, geter done!!! Confusedinglepar :Cheerlead
This is the matchup everyone has predicted all year long. This all comes down to who can make less mental mistakes especially defensively. I’m going with JC today 7-5.
Honestly though these teams seem so even I could have just as easily said LC winning 7-5.
Mister D Wrote:Honestly though these teams seem so even I could have just as easily said LC winning 7-5.

It’s going to come down to which pitcher has the better night IMO. Both are great teams with great kids. Good luck to both teams tonight.
IMO I don’t see either team scoring more than 4 runs. LC on the year has allowed less than 100 runs. JC has scored more than anyone in the region. I honestly think LC wins this one 3-1 bc I think Blevins is good enough to keep the offensive attack of JC limited. Regardless who wins the 15th region will be represented well
Lawrence County is crushing us right now..... in the bottom of the 3rd, it's 9-1, Lawrence.
It’s not been much of a contest so far. JC making mistakes all over the field and Lawrence County crushing the ball. They are complete team with so much depth and talent.
JC chips away a few runs off the lead in the top of the 4th.

LC- 11
JC- 5
Winner of this takes on 38-3 Rowan Co. @ Morehead State University baseball field Saturday, June 1st. Hacker likely pitching.
turismo3088 Wrote:Winner of this takes on 38-3 Rowan Co. @ Morehead State University baseball field Saturday, June 1st. Hacker likely pitching.

No likely to it!
Lawrence County wins 12-7.

Congrats to Lawrence County.
Way to go Bulldogs! Came down to the two best teams and LC got the hits.
Congrats to the Dawgs! The announcers said the Blevins kid was a Freshman? Is that correct? He was awesome! Make the 15th proud in Morehead! Go Dawgs!
ekywildcat Wrote:Congrats to the Dawgs! The announcers said the Blevins kid was a Freshman? Is that correct? He was awesome! Make the 15th proud in Morehead! Go Dawgs!

Yes, Bryce Blevins is a freshman 2022 graduate.
Both are/were great teams. I thought the score would’ve been a little closer then it was but LC showed up and took care of business. Congrats and good luck.
fewfirstchoice Wrote:Yes, Bryce Blevins is a freshman 2022 graduate.

Kentucky needs to offer him today, if they haven't already.