Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Regiol Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at Letcher County Central High School

Saturday 5/25

11:00 am
Knott Central Vs Estill County

1:30 pm
Hazard vs Jackson City

4:00 pm
Powell Vs Letcher

6:30
Breathitt Vs Perry Central
The Knott/Estill game will be a dandy. Both teams better come to win. Powell and Letcher will be the next best game. I think Powell has to throw Skidmore and not overlook Letcher. The other two games should not be competitive. The semis and final should be fun to watch as well.
What's the semi finals and the championship dates and timez?
semis-
Monday 5/27
5:00 & 7:00

finals-
Tuesday 5/28
7:00
Breathitt and Perry will be a good game. Willis aint showed all his bag of tricks yet.
catsrule Wrote:at Letcher County Central High School

Saturday 5/25

11:00 am
Knott Central Vs Estill County

1:30 pm
Hazard vs Jackson City

4:00 pm
Powell Vs Letcher

6:30
Breathitt Vs Perry Central
[Image: giphy.gif]
Wowza put the ole war paint on bruthas cuz wez going to rock freaking Whitesburg like a mutha! Esty wont know what hit em boi! Ole Fatpat gotz a feeling we win this like a boss! Hamburglar told BoPo wez going to tear something up bruh! #telltheotherteamswewillseeemafterwedestroyesty #isthereashadetreebigenuffforfatpat #waterisabigguysbestfriend More mash taters please!!!
I got
Knott
Hazard

Powell
Perry
Here's my prediction

Estill
Hazard

Powell
Perry

Hazard
Perry

Hazard

Hurts my heart to go against my Engineers, but I just believe Hazard will have too much left after facing Jackson City in the first round and Estill having to play very well to beat a very solid Knott County team.

Good luck to all teams and here's to hoping everyone keeps safe from injury or harm!

Whoever wins this region, will represent the 14th well!
You'll never hear me make an excuse for a team, but Estill is still very young. It would be a bonus if they could win it this year. AND I THINK THEY CAN! They may not, but they have the talent. They start 7 sophomores, and 2 juniors. The experience they gain from this year will be valuable for them as they host the regional tournament next year with their whole team back.

DISCLAIMER:

Again, I am not writing them off at all, because I truly believe they can win the whole thing, and I think there are 4 teams in the field that have a legit shot at winning 3 in a row!
I got

Knott
Hazard

Powell
Perry

Then let’s have a rematch from last year.

Hazard
Powell

And I will pick my Pirates with Skidmore on the mound. Good luck to all teams and like to see good competitive games injury free.
PoCofootball Wrote:I got

Knott
Hazard

Powell
Perry

Then let’s have a rematch from last year.

Hazard
Powell

And I will pick my Pirates with Skidmore on the mound. Good luck to all teams and like to see good competitive games injury free.

I love the loyalty, and the Pirates have a shot at getting to the finals for sure, but it will not be with Skidmore on the mound. He will have to throw one of the first two rounds, my friend. If you all get there, it will be with a lesser pitcher on the mound in the championship.
jumpshooter Wrote:Here's my prediction

Estill
Hazard

Powell
Perry

Hazard
Perry

Hazard

Hurts my heart to go against my Engineers, but I just believe Hazard will have too much left after facing Jackson City in the first round and Estill having to play very well to beat a very solid Knott County team.

Good luck to all teams and here's to hoping everyone keeps safe from injury or harm!

Whoever wins this region, will represent the 14th well!

[Image: s7Ekg5y.gif]

jumpy, you be hittin the shine too hard this morning brutha. Patriot Nation is rising up like a mutha Saturday morning and plan to send the lil engines that couldn't back home, wowza! We be packin the stands and feastin like kings. Ole fatpat tearin up some concessions tomorrow. Letcher better reinforce the bleachers cause the big man is comin!

#enginesrunoutofsteamearly #plentyroomonthebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
Honestly, the way its looking, and pitching wise, my prediction is Hazard or whoever else comes out of the top bracket. Bottom bracket will have to use too much pitching, and they don't have more than 2 solid arms. Couch from Perry can beat anyone, Skimore from Powell can beat anyone. Letcher has a kid who can beat anyone, I would even go as far as to say that Brooks can beat anyone on a good day. Outside of that, its rough sledding in the bottom bracket on pitching. Especially if it's Hazard out of the top. They will have all their arms for the semis and finals.
[Image: 4f9bf1ad51f11ccb8be7dd63598f06bb.gif] Jumpshooty and PoCo ole Fatpat likes your style bruthas but Knott is destined to win this mutha! Pats been working on a few trick plays and wez be ready to rock somebodys world straight up! #locomotivelukeisfullsteamahead #warningallspectatorsfortrickery #keepyoureyesontheball More mash taters please!!!
Is there a kid in the 14th that has an 80 mph fastball? Not saw many arms this year since Morris and Cottongame moved on.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Is there a kid in the 14th that has an 80 mph fastball? Not saw many arms this year since Morris and Cottongame moved on.

Skidmore sits at the low 80s
Anyone have an update on Breathitt/Perry Central? Last I heard Breathitt was up 4-3 with a runner on 2nd.
Breathitt won 7-5
How many if any of these schools will be looking for new coaches next season?