Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region summer Ball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Where is some of these good summer games being played at and times ??
Corbin host North Monday at 4:00.
anybody watch corbin vs north
According to the Facebook Bell went 3-0 at LMU yesterday!
june 13th at south

south vs madison central at noon
western vs middlesboro 1 pm
north vs madison central 2pm
russell co vs middlesboro 3pm
north vs western 4pm
russell co vs lynn camp 5pm
south laurel vs lynn camp 6pm
Read in the paper that Harlan Ind tool 3 L’s at LMU. Looks like Harlan Co has had good summer however
ky playmaker Wrote:june 13th at south

south vs madison central at noon
western vs middlesboro 1 pm
north vs madison central 2pm
russell co vs middlesboro 3pm
north vs western 4pm
russell co vs lynn camp 5pm
south laurel vs lynn camp 6pm

Looks like a good day to be a gym rat.
Seems like Bell Co has had a good summer so far
Bell will be a tough out
Bell will be very athletic. Like the last couple years. Now hopefully we have a coach that can use what we have better.
Some pretty good games at South today.
Who played? Who won?
ArJay Wrote:Who played? Who won?
south beat madison central pretty easy but was probably the worst I seen them so far this summer. the 11 games they played sun mon and tue at transy camp has caught up with them. North I heard beat madison central in over time
Did south beat Lynn camp
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Did south beat Lynn camp

I am not sure. I do know that south didnt play the starters at all vs lynn camp. davis played the jv against them.
ky playmaker Wrote:I am not sure. I do know that south didnt play the starters at all vs lynn camp. davis played the jv against them.

South won by 25-ish, it was close during the first quarter, but then South ran away with it.
Bell Co has beaten Campbell Co Tn, Williamsburg, Lynn Camp, Harlan, Claiborne Tn, Pigeon Forge Tn, Cumberland Gap Tn and Knox Central so far this summer.
How did we (Bell) do at Hazard? I seen we were going there to play on the Facebook. I hadn’t heard about how we did.
ArJay Wrote:How did we (Bell) do at Hazard? I seen we were going there to play on the Facebook. I hadn’t heard about how we did.

I’ve not heard anything. Maybe someone will see this and let us know.
Our program is much better off than a few months ago now.
BellCo18 Wrote:I’ve not heard anything. Maybe someone will see this and let us know.

2 point game at the half. Hazard pulled away in 2nd half, but Stephney didn’t make the trip due to football combine.
Franchise Wrote:2 point game at the half. Hazard pulled away in 2nd half, but Stephney didn’t make the trip due to football combine.

Just as well, not very good basketball player.
Oneida just played south very good.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Oneida just played south very good.

Obi has talent for sure. I hadn’t seen them play. My ? Mark is consistency. They 1-5 at kbc this weekend and every lose was by 30 or so. One win was breathitt Co which will be top 3 in 14th I heard they beat clay idk for sure. South ain’t played starters much all Summer but had too vs obi today. They played 25-30 mins of the 40.
They were 2-3 at kbc. Beat breathitte and Scott Hs
But your right consistency is a big thing. But they have at least two starters that hasn’t played at all. They could be a thought out in the 49th this year.
To be honest if obi hadn’t started talking smack they very well could have won but it got a few kids going I never put much stock in June ball but obi has talent
Did Bell play at South Laurel today?
ArJay Wrote:Did Bell play at South Laurel today?
Bell plays south tom at 3. Bell is avg at this point but arguably the best athlete in the 13th didn’t play last couple days
ArJay Wrote:Did Bell play at South Laurel today?
They did. Lost to Madison southern and not sure on other game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8