Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Transfer List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will start this thread under boy's basketball due to the first transfers but feel free to list football, girl's basketball and baseball in this thread. If half the rumors of player's inquiring are true this could be a long thread. No rumors, just post actual transfers.
Sheldon Clark soon to be Martin County gets Jesse Muncy from West Virginia and Ethan Smith-Mills from Floyd Central.
Paintsville has traded a 2020 draft pick and Floppy Melons for 7 players to be named laterTongueirateSho
Martin county added two very good players.I know Smith is a fine young man I do not known the other kid but I watch him play at knott county sportplex he is a player.
4low Wrote:Martin county added two very good players.I know Smith is a fine young man I do not known the other kid but I watch him play at knott county sportplex he is a player.

Those players will actually need to move to Martin County to be eligible to play correct.
Freedom sport Wrote:Those players will actually need to move to Martin County to be eligible to play correct.

Not necessarily. We all know many situations where players never moved and still were declared eligible.
That’s hilarious, there are players in KY schools that don’t even live in the state of KY.
Martin county must have studied some of the 14th region schools for a while. Interesting turn of events in the 15th.
all these transfers are a damn joke. nothing more dumb
the KHSAA needs to do their job.
I hope Martin Co HS becomes a sports power. We need more good programs in the 15th.
Two guys don’t change a culture. I agree we need more competitive programs in east KY. One problem is we have a merry go round of losing coaches that just move from one school to another in the same county that just seem burnt out. The transfer thing is tricky, you risk making your home grown talent and feeders mad. A great example of that is what has happened at Pike Central.
I think Mills originally went to SC
Ethan Smith Mills has been playing in Floyd County at the very least since 8th grade as he was on Allen Central's varsity team then, he then played there for the final two seasons at Allen Central and he's played for Floyd Central the last two seasons.

However, Mills is a pretty common name in Martin County so I figured he had family in Martin County.

Speaking of transfers from Floyd Central, I believe Grant Blackburn transferred to Sheldon Clark earlier this year and I read on here he will be playing for Martin County as well next season.
clipperw Wrote:Ethan Smith Mills has been playing in Floyd County at the very least since 8th grade as he was on Allen Central's varsity team then, he then played there for the final two seasons at Allen Central and he's played for Floyd Central the last two seasons.

However, Mills is a pretty common name in Martin County so I figured he had family in Martin County.

Speaking of transfers from Floyd Central, I believe Grant Blackburn transferred to Sheldon Clark earlier this year and I read on here he will be playing for Martin County as well next season.
Mill’s dad graduated from SC and Grant came back over this past winter, his dad also works for the MC school system.
Martin County will open the new school with really good ball club. James, Blackburn, Mills and Muncy are all solid high school players. Let's just hope the ugly politics don't get involved and the coach has enough sense to play for wins and not popularity with the parents.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Martin County will open the new school with really good ball club. James, Blackburn, Mills and Muncy are all solid high school players. Let's just hope the ugly politics don't get involved and the coach has enough sense to play for wins and not popularity with the parents.

Lets have faith in Coach James and his 2 little assistances to screw it up. :biglmao:
The Eagle Knows Wrote:Lets have faith in Coach James and his 2 little assistances to screw it up. :biglmao:

martin co got beat at KBC today by lafayette 71-39
Is the dynamic duo of Hall and Sammons headed back to Betsy Layne?
Early signing period ends October 15. Late signing period starts October 16.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Is the dynamic duo of Hall and Sammons headed back to Betsy Layne?

Did one or both play for any of Betsy Layne's summer basketball squads? Or is this just someones wishful thinking?
Look for some movement in the 58th around July 1...
Flanery from Shelby Valley to Pikeville. Basketball. Pikeville up to their tricks again
Basketball
Sykes a sophomore from east Ridge to Shelby Valley. Kid will play on real good team this year at Valley and then after that he will wish he had stayed at east Ridge with all that young talent and friends he betrayed.
Rylee Mckenize from Paintsville 2 JC.Jake Rainey from P Burg 2 Betsy Layne.
Paintsville got beat by 35 by Henry Clay and also lost to George Rogers Clark on the same day
Oh no, Paintsville lost a summer game. Might as well drop basketball. Paintsville is going to be very good. Stop basing things on useless summer games.
[quote=BallFan1952]Paintsville got beat by 35 by Henry Clay and also lost to George Rogers Clark on the same day[/QUOTE

I thought this was a thread about 15th region transfers not summer league games!
Logan Layne from Phelps to Pike County Central.
4low Wrote:Rylee Mckenize from Paintsville 2 JC.Jake Rainey from P Burg 2 Betsy Layne.
This kid has went from JC to Pikeville to Paintsville and now back to JC?
These transfers are all assumptions, correct?
Pages: 1 2