Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the Eagles coming off a great 2006 season, I was wondering if they have any new players (transfers or freshmen) that will make an inpact this season.
what is the deal with their field during regional baseball it looked like they had a LONG way to go on it will it b ready by season?
I think they fired the original crew because their lack of work and production on the field. Once they get the field level putting the turf down will take no time.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:what is the deal with their field during regional baseball it looked like they had a LONG way to go on it will it b ready by season?
They had to wait until baseball was over so they could take the fence down the baseball fence was in the way ..
Hard Hitter Wrote:They had to wait until baseball was over so they could take the fence down the baseball fence was in the way ..

Ohhh ic ic thanks for clearing that up...
Have they started on the new field yet? When is it supposed to be finished?
They have started they are getting everything level out and then they are ready to staart on the turf and track
I have heard that Casey Brown, a fomer Paintsville Tiger, has enrolled at Central and has been declared eligible. Anyone have any information?
I thought he was going to Lawrence Co.
He told me he was coming to central, but he's told other people he was going to LC. He has been weight lifting with JC but I've not heard anything else.
Btw, if you haven't been over to see the new field you need to. It's really, really nice!!!
I think they have started putting the turf down. It's gonna be really nice over there. I hear Casey is going to LC.