Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Little League All-Star Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Youngerthandirt Wrote:First of all.....PLL nor I don't like being accussed of cheating, postponing games, or whatever to win a Little League Baseball game.

The games that was postponed on Thursday was due to rain and if you don't believe it or say different, you can kiss my ass. I drove to the field early that morning and water was standing on the infield in four or five places. On the 9-10 field water was on the infield, plus it was standing in the outfield. I called the games at 11:00 AM that morning so teams like Belfry or Morgan or the other teams that had to drive the longest distances didn't leave at 2:00 PM and drive down there only to have the games postponed. If you had a friend drive by or a players parent tell you that they were playable at 5:00 they lied. At 7:00 PM we were at the field and thought about trying to work it to get it ready for the next day so we could rest just a bit, and it was to wet to work. We meet at 2:00 PM on Friday to get the field ready. PHS whatever you number is, if you had looked at the field Friday there was stll dark spots from being damp between first and second along the grass and behind or near the shortstop position. I have to protect the value of our property at first, then protect the safety of your children, then worry about you bitching about a decision that was made last. One other thing, wasn't the Cal Ripkin games postponed also......I honestly don't know, maybe they weren't.

As for the call on Sunday, he blew it, and he was from Neon. The other one that blew it was from Belfry. If I was really trying to pull some strings and stack the deck for my son, neither would have been on the field. I heard it from our parents for letting it happen, but rather than ask that they be pulled, I still let them call. The umpire from Neon should be ashamed, especially for letting the Neon moms tell him how much they loved him after the game. For those that say they never said it, yes they did, I HEARD them. No one had to tell me, no parent had to drive down to hear it, I heard it. The guy should not had been behind the plate period.

Fleming Neon is 11-12 Champs and the deserve it. We had numberous opportunities to score and didn't take advantage of it. The won, the go on, we stay home and pack up our equipment and wait for next year.

As for the Softball tournament. I was asked to host it. I was told no one else wanted it. If Belfry wants it....PLEASE TAKE IT, we're all very tried from trying to run a good and fair tournament and kiss your asses only to have you get on this board and accuse us of cheating, dirty tricks or whatever. I'm suppose to meet with Arnold this afternoon around 5:00......if you Belfry fans want the tournament, please be there so we can pass it on to you. PLEASE SHOW UP and ask for it............WE WILL LET YOU HAVE IT, I promise no strings attached.

What else have I or PLL be accused of......we had the postponed game, the softball tournament.....oh yea, hosting. PLL was asked to host to 9-10 and 11-12 tournaments after if was decided Prestonburg was unable to have water I believe ready in time to host. The Junior tournament was slated for Morgan County, then at the last minute they decided due to an illness of one of the long time supporters wife, not to host, so we we're asked at the Sunday meeting at the Rec Center.

Our people worked their butts off, we raised money in order to hire teenagers to help. They're all tired, I'm tired, but we did it, and now all of you that never had a rake in your hands, never lined a field, never turned in a minute of vacation time, and as far as I know never coached a minute of any game just showed up and talked about us and now you're on here talking about us again.

Again, no game was postponed to help any team, it was postponed because it was wet. No umpires were moved from any game at our request, that should be pretty damn obvious, I still have the burn marks on my butt from having that hot red poker stuck in it. We hosted because we were asked, we hosted because we enjoy Little League Baseball and being talked about. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message, don't call me, I had enough calls in the last 24 hours to do me.

OKAY.... here we go...first off I kiss no one's ass... sorry but that's just not my thing. Secondly, if you are who I think you are your child is the reason that I hated yesterday's loss to Neon. Because he is a GREAT kid!! Third, the tournament volunteers, tournament in general, and facilities are nice and you all did a great job hosting. BUT>>> I still stand by my earlier statement that there ARE other facilities in the area that could host the tourney. This MIGHT just help PLL out as far as the "talk" is concerned.

I do however have a "crow" to pick that I wasn't even going to mention. I think that it was rather rude to play the song that you all chose to play when our kids were coming off the field. Yes, by all means they were heartbroken. NOT the greatest choice of music... I bet you all wouldn't like it if yours went somewhere OTHER than Paintsville to play and this type of thing was done to them. Another thing, one of your 11-12's has a VERY dirty mouth. I will NOT mention on here exactly what he said to our kids but I can promise you that my husband who coaches would have sat ANY of ours down for that type of talk. On Monday, we stayed over in Paintsville (yep, we gave to the community) and stopped by the field and watched the games. The SAME little boy from the team came over right in front of 4 adults and took his elbow and shoved one of our ballplayers and then told him he was going to football tackle him when he got a hit against us. Little League Baseball is ALL about the kids. I love the kids, I love the game and love the program. From my understanding character is supposed to be taught!! So, before you go throwing rocks and telling people to kiss your ass take a long look at what you have! Granted, you may not have known about the actions the child took but I would give ya a crispy $50.00 that you knew what music they were going to play.... "Had a bad day" WASN'T very nice!!!
Youngerthandirt Wrote:First of all.....PLL nor I don't like being accussed of cheating, postponing games, or whatever to win a Little League Baseball game.

The games that was postponed on Thursday was due to rain and if you don't believe it or say different, you can kiss my ass. I drove to the field early that morning and water was standing on the infield in four or five places. On the 9-10 field water was on the infield, plus it was standing in the outfield. I called the games at 11:00 AM that morning so teams like Belfry or Morgan or the other teams that had to drive the longest distances didn't leave at 2:00 PM and drive down there only to have the games postponed. If you had a friend drive by or a players parent tell you that they were playable at 5:00 they lied. At 7:00 PM we were at the field and thought about trying to work it to get it ready for the next day so we could rest just a bit, and it was to wet to work. We meet at 2:00 PM on Friday to get the field ready. PHS whatever you number is, if you had looked at the field Friday there was stll dark spots from being damp between first and second along the grass and behind or near the shortstop position. I have to protect the value of our property at first, then protect the safety of your children, then worry about you bitching about a decision that was made last. One other thing, wasn't the Cal Ripkin games postponed also......I honestly don't know, maybe they weren't.

As for the call on Sunday, he blew it, and he was from Neon. The other one that blew it was from Belfry. If I was really trying to pull some strings and stack the deck for my son, neither would have been on the field. I heard it from our parents for letting it happen, but rather than ask that they be pulled, I still let them call. The umpire from Neon should be ashamed, especially for letting the Neon moms tell him how much they loved him after the game. For those that say they never said it, yes they did, I HEARD them. No one had to tell me, no parent had to drive down to hear it, I heard it. The guy should not had been behind the plate period.

Fleming Neon is 11-12 Champs and the deserve it. We had numberous opportunities to score and didn't take advantage of it. The won, the go on, we stay home and pack up our equipment and wait for next year.

As for the Softball tournament. I was asked to host it. I was told no one else wanted it. If Belfry wants it....PLEASE TAKE IT, we're all very tried from trying to run a good and fair tournament and kiss your asses only to have you get on this board and accuse us of cheating, dirty tricks or whatever. I'm suppose to meet with Arnold this afternoon around 5:00......if you Belfry fans want the tournament, please be there so we can pass it on to you. PLEASE SHOW UP and ask for it............WE WILL LET YOU HAVE IT, I promise no strings attached.

What else have I or PLL be accused of......we had the postponed game, the softball tournament.....oh yea, hosting. PLL was asked to host to 9-10 and 11-12 tournaments after if was decided Prestonburg was unable to have water I believe ready in time to host. The Junior tournament was slated for Morgan County, then at the last minute they decided due to an illness of one of the long time supporters wife, not to host, so we we're asked at the Sunday meeting at the Rec Center.

Our people worked their butts off, we raised money in order to hire teenagers to help. They're all tired, I'm tired, but we did it, and now all of you that never had a rake in your hands, never lined a field, never turned in a minute of vacation time, and as far as I know never coached a minute of any game just showed up and talked about us and now you're on here talking about us again.

Again, no game was postponed to help any team, it was postponed because it was wet. No umpires were moved from any game at our request, that should be pretty damn obvious, I still have the burn marks on my butt from having that hot red poker stuck in it. We hosted because we were asked, we hosted because we enjoy Little League Baseball and being talked about. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message, don't call me, I had enough calls in the last 24 hours to do me.

This quote right here is why this guy should have not been named Little league President in Paintsville. Pitiful representation for our league. Set an example for the kids guys . This is a KIDS sport that adults love to watch. But remember its all about adults helping kids.
Paintsville inspector Wrote:This quote right here is why this guy should have not been named Little league President in Paintsville. Pitiful representation for our league. Set an example for the kids guys . This is a KIDS sport that adults love to watch. But remember its all about adults helping kids.

Presidents are voted in every year....

Nice post though!!!:Thumbs:
Well... another interesting year! Good Luck to one and all in their respective quests for State titles. Keep us posted on tournament brackets and outcomes! (hopefully in new threads!) This one is done!
Hopefully it isn't done.... I am rather enjoying this!! LOLOL......
I really wish it would stop. Enough is enough.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I really wish it would stop. Enough is enough.

Yep..... I agree!!!
Pupaw Wrote:When you get old enough, to dispute an adults comments, it would help with your credibility.

Let me inform everyone of this. I AM old enough to dispute an adults comments and I will. Everyone needs to keep in mind that we have many children and young adults that browse our site and I wonder just exactly what kind of message some of the members are sending our youth. Grow up and keep the bickering out of the forums. If you adults feel the need to discuss this any further please pick up the phone and call one another. This is a forum to discuss sports not to bicker and act immature around the very children that we take the time to try to teach right from wrong and to enjoy the game.

Last word of warning. The language in this thread is getting totally out of hand. A few words here and there are OK but when we start telling others to kiss our....I draw the line there. Keep it clean and at least try to act like adults and roll models to our youths while you are on here.
People it is just rather tiresome always hearing "We get screwed every time we come down here". Like I said 3 of the last 4 Champs weren't from Paintsville. Like YTD said, if these leagues want it all they have to do is put in for it. If all these adults would just quit bitchin and moanin and ask their kids they would find out that they love coming here to play. I remember last year when myself and a another coach was out on the field at about 10:45 pm. There was a whole line of kids from another team standing on the fence just watching us. They asked us if we always raked and watered our fields like this all the time. When we told them yes. One replied "That is why this field looks so good.". Then the one next to him replied "That's why I like playing here."

So from that time on, I could care less and just laugh when I hear these cryin adults about gettin screwd. These kids see and know what we do for them to play and they appreciate us. So that is all that matters to me.

Little League Baseball, The GREATEST sport on the planet!
Midee1 Wrote:Let me inform everyone of this. I AM old enough to dispute an adults comments and I will. Everyone needs to keep in mind that we have many children and young adults that browse our site and I wonder just exactly what kind of message some of the members are sending our youth. Grow up and keep the bickering out of the forums. If you adults feel the need to discuss this any further please pick up the phone and call one another. This is a forum to discuss sports not to bicker and act immature around the very children that we take the time to try to teach right from wrong and to enjoy the game.

Last word of warning. The language in this thread is getting totally out of hand. A few words here and there are OK but when we start telling others to kiss our....I draw the line there. Keep it clean and at least try to act like adults and roll models to our youths while you are on here.

My child has read this thread and actually laughed....... I agree with ya 100% about the language though. Granted, I used some in my reply BUT.... I'm not an authority figure but to my own crew here at home!! LOLOL..... I do agree with OFH about Little League Baseball being the Greatest game ever played but sometimes change is good.... I am sooooooooo glad that this was my last year in Painstville. If my child decides to play All-stars next year and gets chosen to do so I will support him WHERE EVER it is..... (IF Jr. League is in Paintsville again next year)......Paintsville hosts a good tournament and I can't deny that their facilities are VERY nice and well taken care of BUT.... I stand by my earlier statement. I am just tired myself of hearing the same ol', same ol'. Maybe if it gets moved to P-burg next year Paintsville will do what they do best and then no one can throw hash. Prove they can win outside of Paintsville and then all the talk will stop!! Believe me, I have some issues that need not be discussed on here because of exactly what Midee said, the children reading this, so I will keep them to myself. Thanks Paintsville for holding the tournament and putting up with all of us trouble makers... teehee..... Maybe next year you won't have too!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:My child has read this thread and actually laughed....... I agree with ya 100% about the language though. Granted, I used some in my reply BUT.... I'm not an authority figure but to my own crew here at home!! LOLOL..... I do agree with OFH about Little League Baseball being the Greatest game ever played but sometimes change is good.... I am sooooooooo glad that this was my last year in Painstville. If my child decides to play All-stars next year and gets chosen to do so I will support him WHERE EVER it is..... (IF Jr. League is in Paintsville again next year)......Paintsville hosts a good tournament and I can't deny that their facilities are VERY nice and well taken care of BUT.... I stand by my earlier statement. I am just tired myself of hearing the same ol', same ol'. Maybe if it gets moved to P-burg next year Paintsville will do what they do best and then no one can throw hash. Prove they can win outside of Paintsville and then all the talk will stop!! Believe me, I have some issues that need not be discussed on here because of exactly what Midee said, the children reading this, so I will keep them to myself. Thanks Paintsville for holding the tournament and putting up with all of us trouble makers... teehee..... Maybe next year you won't have too!!!!
The Jr League division of Little League, began in 1999 and Paintsville, hosted the first State Tournament ever. Valley Sports won it that year and the division, has been great for the 13/14's. Once the 15's became the 15/16's, after the Big League 16-18's faded away, it allowed even more age players to continue.

Paintsville's JR's won back-to-back, one here at Paintsville and the other, in Jeffersontown. I was fortunate enough, to be part of that team. I get to hear stories, both good and bad of hosting tournaments, the countless hours, preparing, workers, coordinating, phone calls, questions and much more.

It takes a lot of many to make it work and some will never be pleased, no matter what. Some leagues have tradition and history, which is told to upcoming players and it helps inspire them, to be the best.
Way to go Neon...BIG CONGRATS BOYS!!!!!!!!!
O.K....I will say this from my perspective. As a previous All-Star Coach for 4 straight years and Paintsville holding the tournament the last 2 years that I coached All Stars, I must say that things haev always went smooth! The drive is VERY LONG from where we had to come from, but the trips to me and for the boys and well, some girls, is what going to an All Star game is all about! We always had a van/bus that was donated to us by someone very important in our community and man oh man. how important that made our team feel! Paintsville Little League has always given the players and heck, even coaches, that butterfly feeling that it is gameday and it is an important gameday. To me, if you can give that effect every game to players/coaches/fans, then you are doing your job! I think they do a great job. And from my last post that I made about the kids and numbers in Paintsville was really looked at the wrong way and by no means did I mean that in a negative aspect! The more kids the better in my eyes! Just saying that it is a big feat and do realize that Paintsville usually does win it every year, but Paintsville has deserved it every year very much so. Do I think that if the facilities are as nice and can give the atmosphere that Paintsvilel Little League gives to the All Star teams that play there every year, then yes, they deserve a shot as well. But you will not hear anything negative about the way Paintsville Little League runs the All Star Tourney! 2 Thumbs Up Guys/Gals!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:O.K....I will say this from my perspective. As a previous All-Star Coach for 4 straight years and Paintsville holding the tournament the last 2 years that I coached All Stars, I must say that things haev always went smooth! The drive is VERY LONG from where we had to come from, but the trips to me and for the boys and well, some girls, is what going to an All Star game is all about! We always had a van/bus that was donated to us by someone very important in our community and man oh man. how important that made our team feel! Paintsville Little League has always given the players and heck, even coaches, that butterfly feeling that it is gameday and it is an important gameday. To me, if you can give that effect every game to players/coaches/fans, then you are doing your job! I think they do a great job. And from my last post that I made about the kids and numbers in Paintsville was really looked at the wrong way and by no means did I mean that in a negative aspect! The more kids the better in my eyes! Just saying that it is a big feat and do realize that Paintsville usually does win it every year, but Paintsville has deserved it every year very much so. Do I think that if the facilities are as nice and can give the atmosphere that Paintsvilel Little League gives to the All Star teams that play there every year, then yes, they deserve a shot as well. But you will not hear anything negative about the way Paintsville Little League runs the All Star Tourney! 2 Thumbs Up Guys/Gals!

Nice Post!!!
Nice Post PB5.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:O.K....I will say this from my perspective. As a previous All-Star Coach for 4 straight years and Paintsville holding the tournament the last 2 years that I coached All Stars, I must say that things haev always went smooth! The drive is VERY LONG from where we had to come from, but the trips to me and for the boys and well, some girls, is what going to an All Star game is all about! We always had a van/bus that was donated to us by someone very important in our community and man oh man. how important that made our team feel! Paintsville Little League has always given the players and heck, even coaches, that butterfly feeling that it is gameday and it is an important gameday. To me, if you can give that effect every game to players/coaches/fans, then you are doing your job! I think they do a great job. And from my last post that I made about the kids and numbers in Paintsville was really looked at the wrong way and by no means did I mean that in a negative aspect! The more kids the better in my eyes! Just saying that it is a big feat and do realize that Paintsville usually does win it every year, but Paintsville has deserved it every year very much so. Do I think that if the facilities are as nice and can give the atmosphere that Paintsvilel Little League gives to the All Star teams that play there every year, then yes, they deserve a shot as well. But you will not hear anything negative about the way Paintsville Little League runs the All Star Tourney! 2 Thumbs Up Guys/Gals!
Very nice post. Thank you. I know how hard everyone works to make all visitors involved, feel the way you feel. We have always tried our best to meet those goals and high standards. I think it's so cool that there are still boys, who were a big part of PLL winning traditions & are now high school players, who believe in PLL enough to work shifts and attend games to support the younger players. I also believe it's pretty cool that parents of those players will still stop by to work a shift and support the All-Stars. I guess it's just what we do. However, we always did enjoy going to play games elsewhere and eat other people's concessions and worry not about if someone was late to take up admissions or so on! Thanks Again for the kind words, I know everyone appreciates a "thumbs up" after such a long tournament.
OffTheHook Wrote:No one said a scorebook was thrown at the other. It was a Rule Book at the umpire and during the Regular Season, with three of his kids standing there and arguing also. Great Leader.Rolleyes
Sorry I thought we was talking about the all-stars, to be honest I dont know anything about the season but I will take your word for it. He is a good guy just lets his head get best of him. But as far as 11-12 and 9-10 they are all first class all the way. Which I ddin't see really to much from coaches or teams despite maybe one here or there which will happen that wasn't clasless, thought it was a well played tourney.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Sorry I thought we was talking about the all-stars, to be honest I dont know anything about the season but I will take your word for it. He is a good guy just lets his head get best of him. But as far as 11-12 and 9-10 they are all first class all the way. Which I ddin't see really to much from coaches or teams despite maybe one here or there which will happen that wasn't clasless, thought it was a well played tourney.

Was a great tourney and I thought all the coaches showed class. Thought the Neon coach though was alittle out of the way to say every time he comes here he gets screwed. This was after he got the bad call to go his way and cost paintsville the game. Good Luck to Neon though. Represent the 7th well guys and have fun.
I would like tro make a few comments.
Paintsville LL is one of the most respected programs in the State. Fact!
The Board and volunteers work as hard or harder than any anywhere. They do it year round.
It is reasons such as this, that they are chosen as much as they are to host not only Dist. tourneys, but State tourneys as well.
My son has been chosen as an All-Star 6 times in 2 different leagues and 4 different divisions. He has been to State tourneys 5 times. He has been apart of 2 State Champs teams and went on to play in 2 National Regional tourneys. We have been blessed.
Paintsville is as good as it gets when it comes to hosting.
I have been to Indy to watch LL tourneys and it is top notch, but not any better than the half dozen Ky. cities we played at. And at Fort Wayne....we actually asked if we could work on the fields and get them ready for games, as our kids were not accustomed to playing tourneys with inferior ground crews.
Every regular season game at PLL is prepared the same way they do for these tourneys. Field, concessions and all.
So...if you want to host...by all means, do so. PLL feelings will not be hurt, but if you think it will be a cake walk, Think about how much work your league puts in to everyday games.
How many volunteer hours it must take, and if your league is prepared to go that extra mile. It takes more than just saying we want it....you have to meant it till it hurts. Cause believe me.....there will be times that you will work til you are too tired to sleep, but have to be back at 7 a.m. the next morning and start all over.
The Guru Wrote:I would like tro make a few comments.
Paintsville LL is one of the most respected programs in the State. Fact!
The Board and volunteers work as hard or harder than any anywhere. They do it year round.
It is reasons such as this, that they are chosen as much as they are to host not only Dist. tourneys, but State tourneys as well.
My son has been chosen as an All-Star 6 times in 2 different leagues and 4 different divisions. He has been to State tourneys 5 times. He has been apart of 2 State Champs teams and went on to play in 2 National Regional tourneys. We have been blessed.
Paintsville is as good as it gets when it comes to hosting.
I have been to Indy to watch LL tourneys and it is top notch, but not any better than the half dozen Ky. cities we played at. And at Fort Wayne....we actually asked if we could work on the fields and get them ready for games, as our kids were not accustomed to playing tourneys with inferior ground crews.
Every regular season game at PLL is prepared the same way they do for these tourneys. Field, concessions and all.
So...if you want to host...by all means, do so. PLL feelings will not be hurt, but if you think it will be a cake walk, Think about how much work your league puts in to everyday games.
How many volunteer hours it must take, and if your league is prepared to go that extra mile. It takes more than just saying we want it....you have to meant it till it hurts. Cause believe me.....there will be times that you will work til you are too tired to sleep, but have to be back at 7 a.m. the next morning and start all over.

It is true the PLL host a fine tournament. I have been at several State Tournaments in 3 states and participated both as a LL Official and as an Umpire, I would list PLL's dedication and volunteers amoung some of the best. I can remember times from the past when the District Officers have helped with the field work to aid PLL in keeping on schedule with games. We do have other Leagues in the District that are bidding for a shot at hosting District and State Tournaments, perhaps they will be given an opportunity to show their works. And believe me WORKS will be long and hard and many to host a tournamnet successfully. Congradulations to ALL teams going on to State. These are now District 7 representatives. :Thumbs:
As for the Umpire crew, they had worked 18-19 games during the tournament and collectively they have 77 years of experience, they are human and mistakes will be made. Years ago, I learned not to complain too much, because the replacement(s) might be worse.
You pretty much can not get any worse than an umpire telling the stands before a game, I dont like you guys, you whine to much and want everything your way and your not getting it. He then goes on to make some horrible calls that knock the team out of the tournament, like aftera girl slides into home plate and he calls her safe he then calls her out becasue the catcher tagged her after she go up from the base, this happened twice. Then calling a kid safe at the plate to end the game which she was out and never reached the plate - short by about a foot, from the catcher blocking the plate. It was so bad that the person in charge of the umpiring and the regional board are meeting to keep him from calling any games in the future. These calls are on video tape and will be reviewed by the board. Now following the game what should happen to the teams, does the game stands as called even though the umpire was voicing his hate for the team before the game. What should the final judgement be??? Just wondering if anyone has had this problem so far???
Well, it's unfortunate that this happened to anyone, but the game is over. If it were my team, I'd call them together for a team pizza night somewhere and I'd show the tape to make the point that sometimes the best team doesn't always win. I would use this as a way to let my kids know that winning and losing should be done graciously and that lessons may be learned from everything.
This isn't exactly on this thread's topic, so maybe if you begin a new thread on this subject, you'll get a greater response.
I would have to say the favorite would be Paintsville. Good luck to all teams though.
villefan Wrote:I would have to say the favorite would be Paintsville. Good luck to all teams though.

lol. It was over on Saturday.
OffTheHook Wrote:lol. It was over on Saturday.

Maybe they are talking about at state?? P'ville is taking the what??..... Jr. League and 9-10's to state??
phs1986 Wrote:Maybe they are talking about at state?? P'ville is taking the what??..... Jr. League and 9-10's to state??

Could be. Yes, 9/10 & 13/14. Good Luck to them all.
Just the best of Luck to all teams representing our area of SE KY@!
Jr and Sr League State Tourney has now been moved to the 21st. in Dist. 4. This really Stinks for Pburg SR now. I don't think they will even get to go now.
Russell-Flatwoods won tonight against a good Lewis County team in the 9-10's. Russell will be moving on to play inthe state tourney on the 23rd,24th and 25th in pool play. As of right now Russell is in with district 1,2 and 3 for the pool A play. Any word on these teams in 1,2 or 3???
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Russell-Flatwoods won tonight against a good Lewis County team in the 9-10's. Russell will be moving on to play inthe state tourney on the 23rd,24th and 25th in pool play. As of right now Russell is in with district 1,2 and 3 for the pool A play. Any word on these teams in 1,2 or 3???
If I am not mistaken, Dist. 1 is nearly all of western Ky. including the always top contenders Owensboro Southern.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9