Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will be State Champs this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont really know who can go all the way, but i think ER will at least get to Rupp like last year.
tonight will tell the tale swag. one could only hope but to be honest, i do NOT at all see history repeating itself on this one.
I don't see ER even making it to RUPP much less winning a game there.
Look harder.
"BGRBABE" Wrote:Look harder.

:?:
lol yea, i saw that to and was like what in the world. i think that it was because i said i dont see history repeating itself. the bot might be a little confused blackcat.
The bot gets confused way to often and it bugs me lol.

I do not c ER making it past 1st round of region just to b honest
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:The bot gets confused way to often and it bugs me lol.

Yeah lol it's startin to get on my nerves.
Scott County, Trinity, or Ballard will win
Trinity or PRP
ER is gonna get a district winner first round of region, and i see them gettin beat out first round, that is all there is too it, they have lost too much drive compared to last year
"stick" Wrote:ER is gonna get a district winner first round of region, and i see them gettin beat out first round, that is all there is too it, they have lost too much drive compared to last year

they have lost drive plus 3 of their starting 5 players. the three boys that they lost were the heart and soul of their team most of the time. paul deese, brandon ratliff, and robbie spears had probably 80% of east ridge's points alot of the time. our boys dont want to play with heart and give it their absolute all in every game as they should.

so yea, basically stick i agree with you about the drive comment. as far how far they are going to go, i have no clue about that. saturday night's game will be the hardest game that they have played in a loooong time. as i can say is that i wish them luck and i hope that they have the drive in THAT game at least. i am looking forward to a 3rd district win!!!!! Smile im crossing my fingers!
I think a BIG city team will win it as always.