Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rumor of transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I heard that 8th grader abby maggard will go to hs at knott co central instead of floyd central wheres she's played last 2 seasons. Can anyone confirm this
I havent heard anything but she does have Knott County roots. If I'm not mistaken they live or used to live in Knott County.

If that is true, big blow for Floyd Central and huge gain for Knott Central.
Rumor is she is transferring, but you are looking at the wrong Central.
Egilibilty doesn't start until she starts her freshmen year. So this would not be a transfer. She can go anywhere she wants. But I heard pike county Central
There may be some window shopping going on. However, Floyd Central will be a contender this coming year and I would think she would want to stay with that program. Knott county already has some of the strongest youngest players around coming up in their program. She would have to share the spotlight if that is her decision. Good luck on the decision she is about to make if any of this is true.
Basketballmom41 Wrote:Rumor is she is transferring, but you are looking at the wrong Central.

She will be attending Johnson Central according to ppl from FC
Wow. Knott lost a good with her and now Floyd. I heard it was Pike central she was going to. Heard 8th grader Proffitt is going there too and Perry’s Hoskins is transferring from Perry but not heard where. Mullins back to Leslie.
Hoskins isn't transferring, shes only in the 8th grade. Can go where she wants. Someone will be getting a heck of a player.
clay1 Wrote:Wow. Knott lost a good with her and now Floyd. I heard it was Pike central she was going to. Heard 8th grader Proffitt is going there too and Perry’s Hoskins is transferring from Perry but not heard where. Mullins back to Leslie.

I saw on twitter Proffitt is at Pike Central.
Proffitt left Letcher and went to Pike Central for playing time. She has some length and good basketball IQ. She will be a good fit for them as they lost some seniors last year. Good luck to her.
Pike central will be loaded
Letcher central ran another one off. If what I saw last year I don't see how the profitt girl wouldn't of got a Lot of playing time
Think Id stayed at Letcher.
I have heard Maggard will be at Johnson Central next year.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Letcher central ran another one off. If what I saw last year I don't see how the profitt girl wouldn't of got a Lot of playing time
You have no idea.
Maggard will be at Johnson Central and should be playing summer ball with them if not already.
I was told she is already at JC.
She is 100% playing summer ball with JC. Played well today at UPike showcase
I heard she’s gone to JC , went with a coach from FC?
Blacksmith Wrote:I heard she’s gone to JC , went with a coach from FC?

Who was the coach?
On point ballers if that helps
Pikeville/JC finals
She is at Floyd central and playing summer ball with them. She said she is going no where. Came from the horses mouth
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:She is at Floyd central and playing summer ball with them. She said she is going no where. Came from the horses mouth

You must be talking to the wrong horse.
The Dogfather Wrote:Proffitt left Letcher and went to Pike Central for playing time. She has some length and good basketball IQ. She will be a good fit for them as they lost some seniors last year. Good luck to her.

I heard she’s already left Pike Central. Can anyone confirm this?
clay1 Wrote:I heard she’s already left Pike Central. Can anyone confirm this?

Where did she go?
clay1 Wrote:I heard she’s already left Pike Central. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes.

I'm not exactly sure where she'll land. If I were to guess Hazard or Knott.
She had left Floyd Central and had played with Johnson Central at the UPike showcase and someone else mentioned she was also at Transy, but I was recently told she was now going back to Knott Central.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Yes.

I'm not exactly sure where she'll land. If I were to guess Hazard or Knott.

Why did she leave?
JC hired Carla Booths fiancé and he brought girl from FC. Part of the deal. Rice got rid of Jones to make room for this coach. FACTS!!!
Pages: 1 2 3