Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby County -5 Pleasure Ridge Park - 4 (KHSAA State Semi-Finals)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby County shocks the state yet again, this time beating the #3 ranked PRP Panthers to advance to the State Finals against Dunbar tomorrow night. Coming into the post season, Shelby County had lost 9 in a row, and held an 11-15 record. They swept district, won region, took 2 of 3 from E'Town, beat Ryle, and now knocked off PRP. What a dream season for the Rockets. They have used their top 2 pitchers to get to this point. We all know once you get to Applebees, you need 3 excellent pitching performances. Let's see what the coaching staff in Shelbyville has in store for tomorrow! Congrats, Rockets.
WOW...looks like i missed some great games at applebees today, the only time i dont go there is two barn burners in one night, i look for PLD to reverse the curse of the thursday teams and bring home the state championship tommorow.