Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stonecrest golf course in Prestonsburg?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thinking about making the trip down there on Saturday the 16th as a birthday present to myself. Anyone that has been there and possibly played there I would welcome your thoughts and opinions on the course. Also information such as greens fees and dress code would be appreciated.
I've played there twice, it's pretty nice. Dress code is just a collared shirt.

Can't remember how much it cost though :/
Take plenty of balls and hit it straight...
Hit it straight or your ball will go down the mountain! lol.....I haven't played there in about 4 years, but it's neat up there and I thought the fairways were nice.... I'm pretty sure there's lots of sand Sad
You guys keep telling me to hit it straight. That is just talking me out of making the trip.Wink

How about everyone telling me that all of the holes are dogleg right......
Midee1 Wrote:You guys keep telling me to hit it straight. That is just talking me out of making the trip.Wink

How about everyone telling me that all of the holes are dogleg right......
I haven't played there in 2+ years but I'm pretty sure there are at least 4 holes that are dogleg right. Granted most of the bends are out of driving range Smile

But a GREAT course IMO. I love to play there! I plan on making my return trip this summer. Beautiful course non-the-less even if you don't play too hot. You will enjoy the day.

It is $30 or $40 depending on if you play weekday or weekend.
http://www.stonecrestprestonsburg.com/
I played there on tuesday, it is in great shape, it would be worth your time to make the drive.
I've been there. Its a really nice place. Collared shirt and no jeans. I've never played it, but I've rode around with friends while they did. They have a nice BAR and resturant.
it is a nice course 42.00 green fee and cart the 17th hole is awsome the geens were very fast 2 weeks ago just have fun and hit it.