Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: State Middle School Baseball Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
State Middle School Baseball Tournament
May 16th,17th,18th & 19th

Games will be played at Stonecrest Baseball complex in Prestonsburg, Ky. We will have the usage of 3 fields, all at the same location! No entry fee for this event. Teams will placed in pool play. Winners of the 4 pools will advance to the following weekend (25th & 26th), the semis & finals will be played on a college campus (in negations with 2 schools). Games will consist of 6 innings. We will have a blind draw for pool play on May 6th. The support for this event so far has been overwhelming! For more information contact the following coaches.

Doug Hopkins
606-226-3704 Cell
[email]dougcsx@yahoo.com[/email]
Adams Middle School

Greg Horne
606-226-2312
Floyd Central Middle
Does every 8th grade player participate in this tourney? I know on some occasions 8th graders are playing high school baseball and I was wondering if these players will play in this tourney. It's hard to get and accurate read on which team is best if all eligible players don't play. Last season I think Lawrence had a solid 8th grade pitcher that didn't play in middle school tourney that very well could have changed outcome of that tournament.
Any 8th graders regardless if they play Varsity or not.