Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Justin Verlander pitches no hitter tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This dude has some flat out FILTHY stuff. Threw his fastball upper 90s-102 pretty much all night. Tigers beat Milwaukee 4-0.. The 2006 rookie of the year improves to 7-2 on the year..It was the 6th no hitter in Tigers history..first since Jack Morris' in '84..
Verlander's game stats:
CG 0H 12k 4bb, threw 112 pitches..
Second one this season in the Bigs, congrats Verlander.
This guy in NASTY!!!! When you're throwing 102 mph in the 9th inning, you're something special. Let's hope he can stay healthy. I'm sure if he does, he'll have a GREAT career. Congrats, Justin.
My goodness, 102 mph in the 9th is the most amazing thing I've seen in a while. Reminds me of how Randy Johnson used to be when he was young. He would often hit over 100 in the 9th early in his career.
Justin is certainly something special. Liriano will be good too, if he can stay healthy and recover from his injury.
Congrats Verlander, just seen this on SportsCenter, yeah that is azaming when the guy is throw 102mph in the 9th unreal stuff.