Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Do You Think Should Replace Bob Barker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Bob's last week on The Price is Right. Who do you all think should replace him as host of the show?
I think he already has a set replacement, but George Clooney would be a good host.
If anyone can find a link with a definite replacement let me know.

I've heard rumors that Robin Williams will be taking over the show.
It dont matter the show just wont ''fell'' right with out Bob Barker on there.
Regis
I read on a few different sites that it would be Mario Lopez, just to put a name out there.
I heard that AC Slater was looking at it but wasn't sure if he was going to take it. I hope if Mario does take it he'll break out the waterfall mullet again.
GRIZZ Wrote:I heard that AC Slater was looking at it but wasn't sure if he was going to take it. I hope if Mario does take it he'll break out the waterfall mullet again.

:rockon: Hell yeah, Mullet Mania. Speakin of mullets, I may bring mine back outta retirement.
You need a little waggle with the hair when you are coming out of turn 4. I'll be there Saturday man.
GRIZZ Wrote:You need a little waggle with the hair when you are coming out of turn 4. I'll be there Saturday man.

I like the way you think bub.
Redneck Wrote:I like the way you think bub.

Now if we can get DJ Redneck to try the same. Steve-O coming back in? I haven't seen him in over a year.
GRIZZ Wrote:Now if we can get DJ Redneck to try the same. Steve-O coming back in? I haven't seen him in over a year.

Shit, dad aint got no hair, lol. Naw Steve-O won't be in thsi week, he will next.