Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sopranos Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMO, the worst ending to one of the greatest shows of all time. It was even worse than the Seinfeld finale..hopefully they'll start off a movie from where it left off..did any of you catch it, and what did you think of it??
I just follow the Sopranos a little, but didnt that old dude with the grey hair on the side of his head say that when you get whacked, everything just goes black? well, thats what happened at the end. Maybe the director was trying to put out that the audience got whacked, since the show is over now. We may never know.
It left everything opened IMO meaning there will be a movie! I think it was BRILLIANT!
I think David Chase ended the series in the last scene leaving the viewer wondering where the shot that would end Tony's life would come from. As for me personally I almost felt like I had a connection with Tony after so many seasons. I didn't want to see him go. Chase I think wanted the viewer(Me) to feel how a guy like Tony feels 100% of the time. Constantly having to look over his shoulder.
I felt like I was looking out for him in the last scene.

Real life doesn't always play out like TV Dramas portray. This was a more true to life ending.

And Tony walks off into the sunset, for now anyways.
they should have got the storyline guy from the wwe to write the ending haha.
I've watched the Soprano's since the 1st episode and I was at least glad to see that Tony was still alive.He was the bad guy that everybody loved.Eventhough it didn't look like he was going to be around soon with the fellas who was in the diner.It had a Norman Rockwell type of ending,him having dinner with the family.