Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: G-Town Basketball Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14th region was playing great in the camp this year...going into the tourney jbs vas ranked #1 overall in the main brackett and pcc was ranked first in weaker brackett with estill at 2nd and powell at 12th...i know powell lost in the final four of it
How about the 15th?
-STATS- Wrote:How about the 15th?
Long time campers, Paintsville, opted not to go to GT this year. They went to Transy this morning and won their first 2 games by 24 and 20, one was against Russell, the other is not known.
Does anyone know how Betsy Layne did?
I heard that Betsy Lane JV got beat pretty bad by JBS in the Tournament. Can anyone elaborate?
Yes Betsy Layne JV did get beat pretty bad but they played no juniors on JV and JBS made everything they threw up.

Betsy Layne had 3 teams so players could get as many games as they could. They have varsity a, varsity b and jv. All freshman and sophmores played JV then they would go play varsity a or varsity b. All the players just rotated around on teams no one stayed on the same team. Betsy Layne varsity A started out pretty good winning their first 6 games then I guess they just lost their legs or somthing and lost 5 straight games. In the tournament they made it to the second round.
How Did Perry Central look?
powell co beat both betsy lane teams....by double digits...and defeated them in the tourney by 27
How did belfrys teams do at georgetown?
Did everyone play as many games as Betsy Lane? If so weren't they as tired. All I'm saying is give JBS and Powell Co some credit.
How did Estill look in relation to Powell? I don't
think they played each other...
Did Nathan Martin, Casey Adkins and Dylan Maldonado play for Betsy Layne? If so how did they look?
I know JBS beat Betsy Lane's JV pretty bad, and they had all of their normal jv players. JBS didn't have their PG, but still managed to win by double digits. JBS almost beat Scott Co. in the semi-finals. They led the entire game, but in the end Scott Co. won by 3 and went on to beat PCC in the finals by 12 pts.
yes maldanodo adkins and martin played for bl this summer maldanodo was the only one who played substantial varsity minutes who looked good as a back up point gaurd to brennan case the other two struggle with physical immaturity but they are just freshman..................as for how bl did they were split up and played about 7 games a day a piece the senior team went 7-0 to start out but lost their legs and started stumbling by the time the tournament came around