Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville, KY - One of the nation's worst cities to drive in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://men.msn.com/articlemh.aspx?cp-doc...&GT1=10056

According to the rankings Louisville was ranked as the 70th worst city to drive in and was given a D+ rating.

Charleston, WV came in at 68th,

Lexington, KY at 60th

Cincinnati - 52nd

The higher the number, the worse the ranking....so out of the ones I just listed, Louisville would be the worst and Cincy the best.
thats bogus... there is no way that NYC is ranked that high.. NYC shouldnt even be on that list
How is Lexington not higher on the list. I lived there almost 20 years & every day was an adventure on the roads. Tip for those driving in Lexington: if you hit a yellow light the first thing you should do is check your rear view mirror-stopping at a yellow light in Lexington can lead to being rear-ended.
How very true that statement is, lol! Sounds like speaking from a bad experience!
Lexington should be higher than a C-.
mrfootball03 Wrote:thats bogus... there is no way that NYC is ranked that high.. NYC shouldnt even be on that list

What are you saying New York isn't a bad place to drive? You're crazy.
Honestly, comparing the two, Louisville is ten times worse than Lexington.
I always thought Cincinnati was horrible to drive in, I figured it be worse than 52nd, don't get me wrong I love Cincy, but the traffic is horrible. I agree about Columbia though. Anyone who has ever driven to Flordia can tell you the traffic there is absolutly crazy and is probaby pretty accurate with their F rating. Ashville, NC is pretty bad as well I may have missed it but I can't believe its not listed, but like I said I may have missed it. I'm shocked to see Charleston with a D+ rating, its not that bad.
Cincinnati is crazy place to drive.
Yeah the worst on that scale is 100...New york was #3 I think so that means it would be the 3rd best city to drive in...ridiculous...