Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC vs JC: Game 3 predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LCC saved Collins for game 3 but i dont think JC has another pitcher that can pitch well enough to beat LCC. looks like a win for LCC to me. What do you think?
Collins vs. Conley
I'll go with JC if they hit the ball well again tom night.
JC in this one. If Collins is LCC's best pitcher then why didn't they throw him tonight? It would've made a lot of sense if they did, but they didn't and now JC has some momentum heading into tomorrow. Should've tried to shut the door when they had the chance. JC 4 LCC 2
GRIZZ Wrote:JC in this one. If Collins is LCC's best pitcher then why didn't they throw him tonight? It would've made a lot of sense if they did, but they didn't and now JC has some momentum heading into tomorrow. Should've tried to shut the door when they had the chance. JC 4 LCC 2

Good move by LC IMO. LC's best is still not as good as JC's second, but LC's best is more than likely better than JC's third. Good coaching on Dean's part. I look for LC to win by a run.
LCC didnt save Collins because he is their #1, he is their #2. They pitched Sexton who is their #1 and he pitched an 8 inning shutout in game 1. Tucker (LCC's #3) pitched in game 2 and he couldnt hold them so LCC brought in their #4 Perez so they could save Collins for Game 3. Perez pitched good but LCC couldn't score any runs, so Collins will pitch in game 3 because LCC's Perez pitched 3 good innings. make sense? Watch out JC!
gold_glove Wrote:LCC didnt save Collins because he is their #1, he is their #2. They pitched Sexton who is their #1 and he pitched an 8 inning shutout in game 1. Tucker (LCC's #3) pitched in game 2 and he couldnt hold them so LCC brought in their #4 Perez so they could save Collins for Game 3. Perez pitched good but LCC couldn't score any runs, so Collins will pitch in game 3 because LCC's Perez pitched 3 good innings. make sense? Watch out JC!

Sexton is their #1. He was last year as well. Smart move by Coach Dean saving Collins.
I don't know how Collins has pitched this year when he starts, but he had some shaky starts last year, but hopefully he can step up and the Cougar hitters can give him some support.
GO COUGARS!!!!!
gold_glove Wrote:LCC saved Collins for game 3 but i dont think JC has another pitcher that can pitch well enough to beat LCC. looks like a win for LCC to me. What do you think?
This kid that you are saying ain't good enough to beat LCC, beat Boyd County last year when he was a freshman by the way. I can guantee you that he has more BIG GAME experience than anyone on Letcher's entire staff and he is only a sophomore.
Was getting ready to ask how good is JC's #3. Collins who will be pitching tonight, beat Leslie in the 14th Region Championship. Should be a great game! Hopefully after facing IMO the 2 best pitchers in SE KY, the baseball will look like a basketball to LCC hitters because they have been shutdown for sure! Go COUGARS AND TAKE US WITH YOU!
Any updates on game 3?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Any updates on game 3?

JC 4 LCC 1 bottom of 5th
I just want to say congradulations to Johnson Central on advancing and congradulations to the Cougars for a heck of a season!

Anyone have stats on this game?
Big Congrats Eagles!
gold_glove Wrote:LCC saved Collins for game 3 but i dont think JC has another pitcher that can pitch well enough to beat LCC. looks like a win for LCC to me. What do you think?

Nice Call! Smile