Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 73 Boyd County 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't think this game would be that close. I thought Lawrence would win by 10 +. Just goes to show that u never know come playoff time. I didn't go to the game so i was wondering if anyone that did could tell me a little about what happened.
And why not? Have you ever thought about going to the game so he or she was wondering if anyone that did could tell him or her a little about what happened?
I didn't think it would be that close cuz Lawrence beat them by 10 once and 18 once earlier this season, Boyd is 5-22 and Lawrence is 20-5, and Lawrence is ranked #3 in the region and Boyd is ranked #15. Any yes I did think about going to the game, but I didn't because i was doing other things and didn't get ready in time. I have watched Lawrence play many times this year though, including when they played Boyd before.
Great win for Lawrence but I thought Bocy would pull the upset in this one. By the way BGRBABE isn't real.
Thanks for telling me. I am too as real as you are. How do I know you are real?
You just think your real. QQ built you. Don't you need to go to bed?
Ya catdawg, right after i posted the reply to BGRBABE i read the post about it being a bot.....lol....made me feel kind of silly.
I'm glad you find this amusing.