Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trent Green Traded to Dolphins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will he be a serious competition with Culpepper for the starting spot? I don't understand the move at all.
I think he will be given every opportunity to win the starting job.
he'll probally start over culpepper.
warriorpride Wrote:he'll probally start over culpepper.

I don't know because Culpper hasn't had a solid season the past 2 years, but Green turns 60 on July 9th
Culpepper will probably be traded or cut...
FreakNasty Wrote:Culpepper will probably be traded or cut...

Culpepper's had a rough last 2 years, but Green's pacemaker could go dead at anytime this year, then who do they got? Beck? Hamdan? Lemon? I don't know much about them, but I think I'd rather have Culpepper as a back-up.
BFritz Wrote:I don't know because Culpper hasn't had a solid season the past 2 years, but Green turns 60 on July 9th

haha, thats a great one there...
BFritz Wrote:Culpepper's had a rough last 2 years, but Green's pacemaker could go dead at anytime this year, then who do they got? Beck? Hamdan? Lemon? I don't know much about them, but I think I'd rather have Culpepper as a back-up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap...&type=lgns

He is also scheduled to make over 5 million dollars and he appreantly isn't very happy about losing his job...

Talk about Green all you want, but I'd rather have Trent than Culpepper at this point anyday of the week...

Green is 37, but he is a much younger 37 than Culpepper's 30...

Green has played in 112 games in his career, Culpepper 85... not a 7 year difference,

Green had an ACL injury before the 99 season, but has had some very successful years after that injury, Culpepper can't run away from a tourtoise right now due to his injury...
FreakNasty Wrote:http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap...&type=lgns

He is also scheduled to make over 5 million dollars and he appreantly isn't very happy about losing his job...

Talk about Green all you want, but I'd rather have Trent than Culpepper at this point anyday of the week...

Green is 37, but he is a much younger 37 than Culpepper's 30...

Green has played in 112 games in his career, Culpepper 85... not a 7 year difference,

Green had an ACL injury before the 99 season, but has had some very successful years after that injury, Culpepper can't run away from a tourtoise right now due to his injury...

A great post. I couldn't agree more. Culpepper has never been the same since the departure of his star reciever (Moss who has also not been the same).
the dolphins are trying to trade Culpepper if they don"t he will probaly be released and hey stats i think Green will be 61 haha.
culpepper would probably start if he is healthly but i think they will trade him since they brought in green.
Trent will do okay because he will not have the pressure to put up alot of points but I would not have traded culpepper........Who gets culpepper is adding a good qb because he has rehab the knee and is better than most qb that are 100%
The Dolphins said today that they will try to trade him and if they cant get a trade he is going to be cut...he got his wish.
I like Green ALOT better than Culpepper. IMO, I think Culpepper is DONE!
culpepper wants to be cut so he can pick were he plays
Green may be alright the Dolphins have always had good O-line.