Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cross Country Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since my favorate sport to dicuss is coming back in a few months! i was wondering who everybody thought was going to be good next!
Jenkins and LCC should be very good!
Paintsville should be very good again, and I am talking P-burg good!!!
yeah i think they will! and i'd say valley will be good again!~ they lost a few really good runners but they have plenty of great runners returning!
magoffin county should be pretty good ..they got some good ones
how many schools areworking out!
The Private Wrote:how many schools areworking out!
Paintsville has been logging miles for a couple of weeks now along with weight training.
John Cybriwsky is a tank...
Jenkins has a few people running.
Buckhorn high school has a good cross country team. They have a good runner. He's a sophomore and his name is Jimmy Noble. He made it to state last year. I heard that he's been running everyday since cross country season let out.
Paintsville should be really good this year also. They have some very good runners.
Buckhorn should be good with Jimmy Noble on their team. He's pretty good. He is a sophomore and made it to state last year. He was a top runner in the region.
runner_buckhorn Wrote:Buckhorn should be good with Jimmy Noble on their team. He's pretty good. He is a sophomore and made it to state last year. He was a top runner in the region.
Alzheimers???:confused:
Quote:Buckhorn should be good with Jimmy Noble on their team. He's pretty good. He is a sophomore and made it to state last year. He was a top runner in the region.

Here are the results from last years regional at Jenkins. Jimmy Noble came in 18th.
He was the 7th man to qualify for state. After you take out the athletes that are on qualifing teams, the top 7 individuals that are not on one of the top 4 teams go to state.

http://www.khsaa.org/cross_country/2006/1aregion6.htm