Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 10 Corbin 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Always a good day when you get to stick it to the puppies.
I know it’s early in the year, but goodness kinda surprised
blueandgreen Wrote:Always a good day when you get to stick it to the puppies.

Way to go Jaguars!
What , the greatest show on dirt got beat by North Laurel? Wow!
Cattleman Wrote:What , the greatest show on dirt got beat by North Laurel? Wow!

Corbin is mediocre at best and it's all down hill from here.lol.Go Colonels!
:eyeroll: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then...
At least they knew to look in the place where the most nuts would be.
Good win on March 26th to hang your hat on.
Van Hagar Wrote:At least they knew to look in the place where the most nuts would be.

:biglmao:
Thought I would have gotten at least a couple pages worth of responses from this, corbun usually cries like a bunch of little girls on here when they get beat or feel a little bit slighted
blueandgreen Wrote:Thought I would have gotten at least a couple pages worth of responses from this, corbun usually cries like a bunch of little girls on here when they get beat or feel a little bit slighted
Down with the Hounds!
Hey North and Whitley fans.. how did this one age? Hahahahaha
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Hey North and Whitley fans.. how did this one age? Hahahahaha

The only thing that matters in this world is a state title.
Everybody else loses at some point.

You can revisit that after T or X run rules corbin in 5
Bolt Wrote:The only thing that matters in this world is a state title.
Everybody else loses at some point.

You can revisit that after T or X run rules corbin in 5

Don’t worry Shope has them boys right where he wants him. Jep will have the football team right too! Imagine having 1100 students and losing to a school that has 200.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Don’t worry Shope has them boys right where he wants him. Jep will have the football team right too! Imagine having 1100 students and losing to a school that has 200.

Happens more than youd think.
In several instances city schools with less kids actually have an advantage over bigger rural schools.
I'm just a casual fan but I often find it funny that fans of the winning teams are often more pleased with others losses than their own wins.
Bolt Wrote:Happens more than youd think.
In several instances city schools with less kids actually have an advantage over bigger rural schools.
I'm just a casual fan but I often find it funny that fans of the winning teams are often more pleased with others losses than their own wins.

I won’t address the first part of your post because it makes no sense.
Like I said March 29th, I found it comical Whitley and North fans boasting and laughing about a win in March. But hey, maybe next year!
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I won’t address the first part of your post because it makes no sense.
Like I said March 29th, I found it comical Whitley and North fans boasting and laughing about a win in March. But hey, maybe next year!

It makes a lot of sense. It's the reason 1A and 2A schools beat 4A and 5A schools.

As for boasting, I've not seen that much on here other than from fans that always troll.and clearly havent been to a game all year.

As for the tomorrow, corbin can throw who ever they want and win in 5. Mark it down.
Bolt Wrote:It makes a lot of sense. It's the reason 1A and 2A schools beat 4A and 5A schools.

As for boasting, I've not seen that much on here other than from fans that always troll.and clearly havent been to a game all year.

As for the tomorrow, corbin can throw who ever they want and win in 5. Mark it down.

It’s an advantage to have 200 kids to choose from instead of 1000? That makes zero sense. Small schools occasionally upset big schools. But you see Knox win their district year in year out in most sports because they’re stuck with all 1A schools. Same reason why it’s tough for williamsburg to make it to Region majority of years because they’re 1A stuck with a 4A and two 5As.

I’d just like to hear blue and greens thoughts so far. I already know PJ will say half of Corbins team is actually Whitley’s. Lol
LOL this guy got on bgr in March to celebrate a win over Corbin. It must be awful to be that obsessed. Then the guy saying smaller schools are at an advantage because they have less students? Wow...about all I can say...
If you let me pick and choose my 200 kids from all over, I'll crush your 1,000 in district kids in most cases. Just sayin' LOL
Yea, heaven forbid parents wanting the best education for their kids. Shame on them!
Prime.Time Wrote:If you let me pick and choose my 200 kids from all over, I'll crush your 1,000 in district kids in most cases. Just sayin' LOL

I wonder why williamsburg and barbourville don’t win their districts more often.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I won’t address the first part of your post because it makes no sense.

Everybody outside Corbin finds your lame posts to be comical.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:It’s an advantage to have 200 kids to choose from instead of 1000? That makes zero sense. Small schools occasionally upset big schools. But you see Knox win their district year in year out in most sports because they’re stuck with all 1A schools. Same reason why it’s tough for williamsburg to make it to Region majority of years because they’re 1A stuck with a 4A and two 5As.

I’d just like to hear blue and greens thoughts so far. I already know PJ will say half of Corbins team is actually Whitley’s. Lol

Not half. some are from Knox, Laurel and other places. Be honest and show us a pie chart Smile
HOFER Wrote:LOL this guy got on bgr in March to celebrate a win over Corbin. It must be awful to be that obsessed. Then the guy saying smaller schools are at an advantage because they have less students? Wow...about all I can say...
it seems that you lame Corbin fans are obsessed to revisit an old post to strut like roosters and crow just before getting shutdown by a small school like Hazard.
HOFER Wrote:Yea, heaven forbid parents wanting the best education for their kids. Shame on them!

education's hind end.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:I wonder why williamsburg and barbourville don’t win their districts more often.

I wonder why Corbin lost to 1A Hazard for two straight years.
pjdoug Wrote:I wonder why Corbin lost to 1A Hazard for two straight years.

Because they’ve had a good team. I wonder why whitley has choked two straight years in region. The program has losing built into their DNA, doesn’t matter what coach you bring in.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Because they’ve had a good team. I wonder why whitley has choked two straight years in region. The program has losing built into their DNA, doesn’t matter what coach you bring in.

stating the obvious is the best you could come up with? You bash other large schools for losing to smaller schools, but when Corbin loses to a small school it's because they had a good team. You are a sad case.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:stating the obvious is the best you could come up with? You bash other large schools for losing to smaller schools, but when Corbin loses to a small school it's because they had a good team. You are a sad case.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:

You think hazard and barbourville are on the same level?
Pages: 1 2