Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sidney Hall south laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was figuring up stats for other posts and thought I would look at Sidney's career at south and perry. girl can shoot lights out. 1667 career points with still a year left. 238 career 3's. 238-577 from 3 41.2% pretty solid for a career. 239-292 ft's 81.9%. she also has 236 rebs
Sid is a Baller!!!!
Way to go Syd!
Congrats Sid, been interesting to see her totals if Perry would have played 30+ games a year...
Any chance the rumors she is returning to Perry are true?
Word on the street she be back in Commodore land.
boxandone Wrote:Any chance the rumors she is returning to Perry are true?

Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Word on the street she be back in Commodore land.

[Image: zuW5n8f.png]

Bolz, ole fatpat seen Napper on Hal's parkway heading due east at a high rate of speed on Sunday. Looks like he has pulled some kind of trickery that JT can't figure out. I'm sure that family is worn out from "moving" to the vicinity of South Laurel and "moving" back to the vicinity of Perry Central. I'm hearing Circle T is going to help them out and send some meals to them, wowza!!!

#distewmuch More mash taters please!!!
Heard this weekend she is playing AAU with her high school coach along with Steele her teammate... don’t see her going anywhere...
I really don't see her changing schools at this point. She has received more recruitment attention in one year at South than she ever saw at Perry. Nobody wants to change in their senior year unless it's a bad situation. Good luck to her and the upcoming season.
Gonna be hard for her to beat the Lady Jags.
Larry Vaught just tweeted a pic of South playing Danville and shes in the pic...
Coming from a SL suck