Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Conceal carry without permit bill passed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Govener Bevin passes the bill allowing gun owners to conceal weapons without a conceal carry license. The bill goes into place July 1st

As a gun person who always wanted to get their conceal carry. I don’t know how I feel about this bill.
Spud6 Wrote:Govener Bevin passes the bill allowing gun owners to conceal weapons without a conceal carry license. The bill goes into place July 1st

As a gun person who always wanted to get their conceal carry. I don’t know how I feel about this bill.

Agreed, I dont like it. I get the reason why the bill was enacted and passed, but.......
You can open carry now without a permit or training. Not a rational change as some make it to be.
nky Wrote:You can open carry now without a permit or training. Not a rational change as some make it to be.

This is also a very good point. My thing is I just want to know a fellow gun carrier is properly trained like myself and taken classes.
Unfortunately more times than not the open carry folks I have crossed paths with are the ones that scare me way more than the concealed carry who have taken the proper channels and training very seriously.

Cue the morons that get their feelings hurt in a situation and start aiming a gun if not shoot it because they watched to many westerns as a youngin and feel empowered because they have a gun on them!
I'm not sure I like the law. Me personally, I have never been in a situation that I felt the need to carry a gun. Like I have stated before on here, if I were always carrying, it would make me tense and wouldn't allow me to relax. I don't want that.