Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley v East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
15th Regional Championship, a rematch of the 59th championship game. SV may have won the battle but ER will win the war!
warriorpride Wrote:15th Regional Championship, a rematch of the 59th championship game. SV may have won the battle but ER will win the war!

uh no they wont, valley by 3
ER by 1
ER by 3! Go Lady Warriors!
im goin to have to say valley by 3.

Pretty impressive tonite against pike central, agressive base running on valley side, but hey best to luck to both teams
Two Pike County teams square off in the title game. What are comments?
59th District Softball took a hit from graduation last season, but these teams just keep reloading. Congrats to ER and SV...
warriorpride Wrote:15th Regional Championship, a rematch of the 59th championship game. SV may have won the battle but ER will win the war!

That would be a first...Wink
ER by 2 if the umpires give a few breaks to Valley tonight in the PC game a few contoversal calls got PC tore all to pieces which i do not think will have as much effect on ER.
congrats to both teams
east ridge is going to get another spanking
Congragulations and Good Luck to both teams!!!!!!!!!
Bring one more Regional Championship home SV!!!!!!!!
How can anybody say that Valley was impressive against Central? They only had 6 hits and Central commited 7 errors. That is impressive??? ER might have lost the district championship to Valley, but we want the one that counts!!!!! GO WARRIORS!!!!
I thought this was the year that the 57th district was going to rule? Lawrence gets beat by a Pike County team (Pike Central) and it is two Pike County teams in the regional finals (Shelby Valley & East Ridge), good luck next year 57th district???? If people don't know softball they don't need to commet. Get out and watch the East Ridge Little League and Senior League Softball teams this summer and you will see why they reload every year, they had 4 different age groups to advance to the state tournament last year!!!!
What time have they determined the game will start?
I Would Say Shelby Valley by 2
Shelby Valley 8
East Ridge 5
Valley gets a hit in the last inning to bring the winning run home. Valley by 1!
ERblue4ever Wrote:I thought this was the year that the 57th district was going to rule? Lawrence gets beat by a Pike County team (Pike Central) and it is two Pike County teams in the regional finals (Shelby Valley & East Ridge), good luck next year 57th district???? If people don't know softball they don't need to commet. Get out and watch the East Ridge Little League and Senior League Softball teams this summer and you will see why they reload every year, they had 4 different age groups to advance to the state tournament last year!!!!
Actually, everyone thought that this was the year for 57th teams to be in the thick of it. They said that the "Big Three" wouldn't dominate this year. Both statements have been true. I do believe that their pasts, is what has carried ER and SV back to the Championship. Expierence goes a long way.
Anyone have any updates?
yea anyone got an update
I just went out in my car to try to find the game on the radio but I couldn't find it...
the game started at 7 i dont think it will still be on.
I Want To Know Who Won!!!
cig107 Wrote:I Want To Know Who Won!!!

East Ridge won 4-3. Congrats!
Yes!!!
valleyrules101 Wrote:east ridge is going to get another spanking
Who got their little spanking tonight?????????Smile
The Guru Wrote:Actually, everyone thought that this was the year for 57th teams to be in the thick of it. They said that the "Big Three" wouldn't dominate this year. Both statements have been true. I do believe that their pasts, is what has carried ER and SV back to the Championship. Expierence goes a long way.
the big three will be the big three until proven otherwise. "to be the best, ya have to beat the best!" -rick flair
GO LADY WARRIORS!!!
EAST RIDGE "WARRIORS" 15TH REGIONAL CHAMPS!!!!

Yes we got a little 3 hit spanking and we brought home the big one!!

Wonder what that Shelby Valley sports writer thought tonight????

#1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1 #1

Skyview Park hear we come!!! The Warriors state Tournament game will be on the radio next week in the Valley, stay tuned. Still waiting on that spanking???????????????????????