Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 14th Region Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Letcher County Central Are The New
14th Region Champs!
Way To Go Bryan Dean And Cougars!
Is this true?
Brand New 7-9 True!
Any stats?
Brady Collins started out and pitched through 2 2/3 giving up 3 runs while Jonathan Tucker came in and finished the game with the win 9-7! Big congrats boys! Would like to congratulate the boys and Coach Dean and also would like to note the gutsiest effort of the year and for that matter as long as I have watched sports in Dustin Adams playing after his mother passing! Love ya Dustin! And on another classy note, a couple of Perry Central fans handed out blue ribbons in honor of Dustin and his family to the fans in which that they had made which to me is probably the best class act that I have ever seen from opposing fans whose team wasn't even playing! But CONGRATS COUGARS!! 14th REGION CHAMPS! YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Brady Collins started out and pitched through 2 2/3 giving up 3 runs while Jonathan Tucker came in and finished the game with the win 9-7! Big congrats boys! Would like to congratulate the boys and Coach Dean and also would like to note the gutsiest effort of the year and for that matter as long as I have watched sports in Dustin Adams playing after his mother passing! Love ya Dustin! And on another classy note, a couple of Perry Central fans handed out blue ribbons in honor of Dustin and his family to the fans in which that they had made which to me is probably the best class act that I have ever seen from opposing fans whose team wasn't even playing! But CONGRATS COUGARS!! 14th REGION CHAMPS! YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!!!!

I agree. Very classy on their part. And kudos for Dustin coming out on such a tragedy. Show's a lot of maturity.

Congrats to Coach Dean and all of his Cougars!!!!! Go out and win the sectionals.
Congrats Cougars
Congrats Cougars!!!!
congrats LCC, and to Dustin Adams, who by the way, is a good kid, and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family...and I would like to say that was the classiest thing Ive heard in a long while by the Perry Central fans...way to go Cougars and Coach Dean..
Well put TH32..WELL PUT!
That's impressive and exactly what good sportsmanship and compassion are all about! My thoughts and prayers go out to this young man.
Way to go Cougars!
Letcher central had a great team and they deserved to win.
Congrats Cougars
The cougars dedicated the championship to Dustin Adams whose mom had died and I congradulate Dustin and the rest of the cougars.