Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 65 Corbin 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Panthers finally get over the Corbin hump. Game was tied a minute into fourth quarter, KC took over from there and put it away.
Congrats Sanders on a great career, don't know your future plans but should play somewhere, you've been a joy to watch.
Sue Bennett
Congratulations to Knox, but will they be able to take a Laurel County school down?
Great night when you beat the Hounds. Congratulations Panthers
Congrats Knox Central
Corbin had a better season than I expected.... I'd say they over achieved
Fun to watch this bunch of panthers, going to be an exciting Saturday night.
HOFER Wrote:Corbin had a better season than I expected.... I'd say they over achieved

13-6 in region play. Schedule was not the toughest. 21-8 is a good season for mediocre team. I agree
First time since 2004 Knox has been to regional championship game. Lost to Rockcastle and Aaron Cash by one point that year.
Congrats to the Panthers. Hope to see them make it to Rupp this year.
Good win but the Panthers have to take care of business. Time to finally get over the mental hump and win a regional title.
Nervous city now, losing to a team led by an eighth grader will surely sting.
I was at the regional tournament the last time Knox Central won the 13th region tournament. The tournament was played at Union College. It was early in Richard Nixon`s first term as president. I think they are due.
South losing was probably the worst thing that could’ve happened to knox. All the pressure is on them now. They are without a doubt better than north.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:South losing was probably the worst thing that could’ve happened to knox. All the pressure is on them now. They are without a doubt better than north.

I strongly disagree. Knox Central should send North Laurel a thank you card.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:South losing was probably the worst thing that could’ve happened to knox. All the pressure is on them now. They are without a doubt better than north.

How are they 'without a doubt better'? Two weeks ago, at KC, the Panthers won 88-83. I do expect KC to win, but I expected South to win last night, so....
Van Hagar Wrote:How are they 'without a doubt better'? Two weeks ago, at KC, the Panthers won 88-83. I do expect KC to win, but I expected South to win last night, so....

That’s my point. Everyone expects Knox to win. North has shown that they can play the underdog pretty well. How can knox handle the favorite roll?
rojas Wrote:I was at the regional tournament the last time Knox Central won the 13th region tournament. The tournament was played at Union College. It was early in Richard Nixon`s first term as president. I think they are due.

Knox Central and Richard Nixon in the same post. Very appropriate indeed.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Sue Bennett

What a rude commit Craze Jacket Man! "Sue Bennett" Why a so called adult would knock a High School player is beyond me!! Sanders, is a great young man and has a bright future at whatever he decides to do in his life!