Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How About A Matewan V/s Belfry Football Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to see it,be srcimmage or real game,i live in matewan but my kids go to belfry and always been for belfry,and i hear how matewan would beat belfry....i think it wouldn't even be within 21points,so what does everyone else think?
Matewan doesn't even belong on the same field as Belfry. It would be a 50 point game at halftime then Belfry would sub in JV. I dont even think that "all star" back Paul McCoy would get across the line of scrimage against the mighty pirates, remember, this is not Burch we are talking about here.
i know what you mean there,i was trying to be as nice as i could by saying 21pionts,when mccoy played against good defences he got hardly nothing andi know none of the teams they play has a defence like the pirates
Belfry by 3 TD's plus regardless of where it was played.

I just think that Kentucky High School football is a couple of steps above West Virginia
Belfry would kill them.
If this game were to be played. IMO 2 questions would arise.
1. Who would win the game?
2. Who would win the fight after the game?
My predictions are Belfry(game) and Matewan(Fight). LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If this game were to be played. IMO 2 questions would arise.

Smile I agree lol.
I don't think Matewan or Belfry want any part of this game! It would not help the teams in anyway.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:If this game were to be played. IMO 2 questions would arise.

Only if it were a knife-fight.Big Grin
Belfry would win by as much as they wanted. No contest here!