Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox County vs Corbin 13th Region Semi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
On paper Knox by a ton. In a game, depends on if Knox psychs themselves out and has week long pep rallys or if they treat Corbin like a regular game.
Close game but Knox wears them down and moves on to the championship.
Uh oh Knox Central is now in the choke zone semi final. I want be making any bets in this one, but I am picking Knox Central :HitWall:

Knox Central 64
Corbin 56
Knox will handle Corbin easily and aggressively. Knox by 15.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:On paper Knox by a ton. In a game, depends on if Knox psychs themselves out and has week long pep rallys or if they treat Corbin like a regular game.

Spot on
64SUR Wrote:Uh oh Knox Central is now in the choke zone semi final. I want be making any bets in this one, but I am picking Knox Central :HitWall:

Knox Central 64
Corbin 56

I agree with you. I think things are different this go around. Knox 71-60.
Usually time for Patterson to choke. Great job in an “All A” district. It depends if Knox gets intimidated by seeing Corbin on the jerseys and get tight.
O my, Corbin 53-51
Knox has a hard time in pressure game.
Knox Central has a reputation for not playing up to their potential in tournament games. However, I believe this team may just break that tradition. Corbin will keep it close and make a game out of it, but KC will come out with a W.

Good luck to both teams.
Panthers all the way.
roundball247 Wrote:Knox will handle Corbin easily and aggressively. Knox by 15.
No they won't. Corbin will smoke their hind end as usual Confusednicker: