Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wiiliamsburg Coaching Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hearing from multiple people that Nick Napier of Williamsburg may be in some trouble and may be looking to leave before it comes to light.

Anyone else heard the same?
Seems to be a theme in the 13th right now.
BasketballManiac Wrote:Hearing from multiple people that Nick Napier of Williamsburg may be in some trouble and may be looking to leave before it comes to light.

Anyone else heard the same?

Gee, I hope not. He has done an admirable job and seems to be such a nice young man.
Not true...Coach Napier is doing a good job at Williamsburg, no question he might leave for greener pastures at some point...
Heard from one individual part of the problem had something to do with recruiting.
BasketballManiac Wrote:Heard from one individual part of the problem had something to do with recruiting.

Who has Williamsburg got that would be recruiting?
I didn't say they had received any of the kids he had tried to recruit, I just heard from someone he had tried and people found out.
No denying he is doing okay at Williamsburg.
Coming from someone from Williamsburg
Nick Napier has done an admiral job at W'burg. Fits well in that program. As for trying to get kids. He is probably doing no more than any of the other coaches in the Region.
If he leaves I think it'll be to Bell County. Good coach.
Rainingthrees Wrote:If he leaves I think it'll be to Bell County. Good coach.

I could see this happening. However not sure if he is still mad for not getting the job when Morris left.
Basketball Maniac, Is this a FACT or is it a RUMOR/GOSSIP? If it just something you heard it's just a rumor/gossip.
Rainingthrees Wrote:If he leaves I think it'll be to Bell County. Good coach.

Is Bell County open? I haven't seen where Bell County has an opening, only fans complaining on social media.
rojas Wrote:Basketball Maniac, Is this a FACT or is it a RUMOR/GOSSIP? If it just something you heard it's just a rumor/gossip.

Just a rumor I have heard, although I have been told this by Three different individuals.
rojas Wrote:Is Bell County open? I haven't seen where Bell County has an opening, only fans complaining on social media.

Not open as of now. Wouldn't be shocked if it comes open. Have heard he is a bit on the crazy side.
Also, he is underachieving greatly at Bell with all the talent he has. Can't win a district game with two All A schools in their district.
Time to Go!
Once again this is not true and this thread needs to be removed...
OldJacket Wrote:Once again this is not true and this thread needs to be removed...

How exactly would you know if this is true or not?
No way Coach Napier ends up at Bell, probably glad to get out of there when he did and not looking to go back.
BasketballManiac admitted that he was posting a rumor. We are messing with a man's life and career on a rumor/gossip basis. I agree with Oldjacket. It needs to be removed.
BasketballManiac Wrote:How exactly would you know if this is true or not?

OldJacket likes beer and horse racing, just like me we don’t know how to lied :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:OldJacket likes beer and horse racing, just like me we don’t know how to lied :worthy:

64SUR gave me a tip on a horse and I won Confusedinglepar ...64SUR knows who I am and that I know what’s truth and what’s rumor...
This is a direct quote from the superintendent of Williamsburg Schools: The rumor "is 100% false",
rojas Wrote:This is a direct quote from the superintendent of Williamsburg Schools: The rumor "is 100% false",

Thank you, I talked to Dr Couch this morning as soon as I saw this thread and was told the same...
I think an apology may be in order.
Isn't the job at Bell County taken?
Probably someone’s dad mad he doesn’t get to play. I swear man if all coaches in the mountains were as good as the ones on social media we would win the state title every year
Napier to Pineville, just food for thought.
TheBoz Wrote:Napier to Pineville, just food for thought.

Pineville job open??
I know exactly who oldjacket is as his son was in my wedding, I can assure you 1000% if there was any truth to this he'd know, this thread needs to go.
BasketballManiac Wrote:Pineville job open??

I do believe that Coach Strange was hired as interim, meaning it will be opened up soon.
Pages: 1 2