Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 57 Middlesboro 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Morris or Davis have to be the top choices for 13th region coach of the year.
Congratulations Corbin :Cheerlead Corbin won this game tonight from the free throw line 17/18
rojas Wrote:Morris or Davis have to be the top choices for 13th region coach of the year.

Both have done a great job, but both teams are about where they were predicted in the preseason. Barbourville was the biggest surprise to me.
Great game. Good season for the Jackets.
I don't think many predicted Middlesboro City to be district champs. I.`m not sure, but I do t remember remember any 13th Region team getting closer than about 7 points to SL.
I think Middlesboro was sixth in the region coming into the year with five starters returning, but they did drop some during the season with 13 losses. I think they always had a lot of potential.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad loss for Middlesboro?
They clearly have way more talent than Corbin this year. Great coaching job by Tony P and another disappointing showing by Morris
I agree with BasketballManiac. Middlesboro should have won this game when you look at player matchups. However, Corbin is seasoned and have playing in the regional tournament much more than M'boro. That makes a difference.
roundball247 Wrote:I agree with BasketballManiac. Middlesboro should have won this game when you look at player matchups. However, Corbin is seasoned and have playing in the regional tournament much more than M'boro. That makes a difference.

Corbin does have the Arena experience ill give you that. However Middlesboro roster is full of scorers and defensive players, yet they couldn't pull it out. Id say great coaching job by Tony P
So proud of the Jackets and Coach Morris.. great coach and disciplinarian
It was an awesome game! Players skilled in the game of basketball and sportsmanship!
Middlesboro couldn’t capitalize on having more talent then Corbin this year. It won’t happen often. They must have looked down and saw the name on their jerseys.
Boro had a deep team. Slow pace!