Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
14th Region Tournament at Breathitt County

Wednesday Feb 27
Hazard vs Knott County
Powell County vs Wolfe County

Thursday Feb 28
Letcher Central vs Owsley County
Breathitt County vs Buckhorn
I think the 1st rd winners will be
KCC
Wolfe
LCC
Breathitt
Reds#1Fan Wrote:I think the 1st rd winners will be
KCC
Wolfe
LCC
Breathitt

Powell has defeated Wolfe twice in the regular season by 24 points and 9. The Lady Pirates have a 20-9 record. What makes you think this game will be a loss for them?
Gonna go with Hazard, Powell,Letcher, and Breathitt. All 4 games will be battles.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Powell has defeated Wolfe twice in the regular season by 24 points and 9. The Lady Pirates have a 20-9 record. What makes you think this game will be a loss for them?

A lot of people are saying it’s hard to beat a team 3 times.

I wish them all good luck and go Lady Pirates!
I’m going all district runners up in first round.
Knott
Wolfe
Owsley
Buckhorn

Knott——Buckhorn final. Knott wins by 20. 3 peat for FATPAT!!!
This will be one of the best regional tournaments in a long time. I can see any of the 8 winning first round games and making it to the semi's. Not one easy game, these teams have to be ready to play hard for 3 games to earn that first ever trip to Rupp Arena for the girls state tourney!!!!! Good luck to all these teams....
Give Knott the edge because of experience but not really a dominate team in the field.

Who can get on a run? I guess we will see.
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat got a tatergram from one of the opponeys in the Pats bracket and is tore up somethin fierce! Wanted to know if other teams know they in Knotts bracket baby! Ole Fatpat said lil guy nothing personal but Honeycutta and da short bus be rolling in wide freaking open and in 8th gear brutha! Ole Fatpat got a feeling Honeycutta got some trickery up the ole sleevey! #honeycuttageniustime #poursomesugarandtatersonmedefleopardstyle #timetofeast More mash taters please!!!
Hazard
Powell
LCC
Breathitt

Hazard
LCC

Hazard