Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Independence vs South Laurel 02/26/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
You in trouble, its Harlan Confusednicker:
Oh good lord.. I called them independent and the people came for my head. 64 called them independence it’s untelling what will happen.
If everyone didn't feel the need to change the name, it wouldn't be so complicated Smile
Harlan made it I had two sleeper team this year to make Region Harlan and North Laurel sad news they are playing the team I picked to win Region South Laurel Cardinal. South Laurel has a three headed monsters in Sr.JJ Ramey, Jr.Matthew Cromer and Jr.Brett Norvell TongueirateSho

South Laurel 70
Harlan 50
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Oh good lord.. I called them independent and the people came for my head. 64 called them independence it’s untelling what will happen.

I will be ready :lmao: I Like Beer
South by a lot

SL 77
Harlan Ind 44
SL County Public shouldn’t have a big problem with Harlan
Rainingthrees Wrote:You in trouble, its Harlan Confusednicker:

Exactly.
HCS Wrote:If everyone didn't feel the need to change the name, it wouldn't be so complicated Smile

Good point.
Dragons give them a battle for awhile. Cardinals take it 60-48
Souths defense is the difference. Davis still don’t let them loose so I agree 60-48. I predict 64 likes a beer that day 🤣
Ive watched harlan multiple times this season and can't help but to think the chemistry between Akal and Ledford is nonexistent.

I believe they have trouble getting along and that hurts them. Just my opinion though.
South by 18
Harlan is outmatched in almost every position, but will play hard. South will do to them the same thing they have done to every other team in the region this year.
South Laurel will win 70-55.
Ramey and Cromer put on a show in this one, should be (I would think) fast paced, South by 17.