Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central
Lawrence County

Belfry
Shelby Valley

Floyd Central
Magoffin County

Pikeville
Pike Central
If Pikeville is to win it, they sure as hell will have earned it! Go Panthers!
FC/JC finals
Lawerence Valley on top side of bracket
Panther Thunder Wrote:If Pikeville is to win it, they sure as hell will have earned it! Go Panthers!

Pikeville sure got a tough draw. Opening with Pike Central, then likely facing Floyd Central after that.

Looks to me like the top 3 teams in the region all ended up on the same side.
Bottom bracket is loaded
Johnson Central - 56
Lawrence County - 45

Belfry - 50
Shelby Valley - 45

Floyd Central - 60
Magoffin County - 50

Pikeville - 63
Pike Central - 58

Semi-Finals

Johnson Central - 50
Belfry - 42

Pikeville - 61
Floyd Central - 56

Championship

Pikeville - 60
Johnson Central - 53
I really see Belfry beating Valley this time around. They are playing with confidence and seem to have a good rotation going. But tough to beat JC but I’m like you JC and Pikeville in finals.
Valley by 10
I think Valley handles Belfry by 8. Will the transfers from Mingo get their eligibility ruled on by the game ?
I think the Pikeville Wins it all. PIke Central is better 1-6 but the fouls bug always bites them and they have 0 depth. The Lady jags schedule was sooooooo weak they arnt nearly as good as advertised
After watching Pikeville and the lady jags numerous times I'm going with Pikeville in a close one for the championship
Going with Lawrence County and Pikeville in championship game,Pikeville wins by 7.